Laughing Skulls Vrs Oh Canada

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by Enuthral, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

Guess this may have been the rumble people been looking for, well it happened, was a blast, Repects to all involved in both guilds. New records were set by almost everyone in OC. We push our highest score ever and pushed Capt @Spongee and his guild to their highest.

Normally all you see is the final score, well i wanted all to know what each pirate did and in case you wondered not all in OC are ph9s, lol, im a lowly ph7

Anyway next time it will be even closer count on it!!

and heres to all involved

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mercutio, Fil and cmooneey like this.
  2. Enuthral

Enuthral First Mate

[​IMG]

I guess the other guilds in the rumble it was a WTF kinda day

It was a close one all day....

Final scores

[​IMG]

3. TheBlackFlag

TheBlackFlag Powder Monkey

Amazing Rumble Skulls Much Respect To You Guys - BlackPearl

4. Tex

Tex Commodore

That was a blast! Great rumble Oh Canada!

Fil, Compton, cmooneey and 1 other person like this.
  5. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Happy 100th Rumble Win Laughing Skulls. Sit back and have a well deserved Christmas margarita!

Tex, John56 and MorganFlint like this.
  6. Loobz

Loobz Powder Monkey

Congrats LS. Drink up that Christmas drink. You'll need it next time we cross paths!!

Fil likes this.
  7. Fil

Fil Captain

[​IMG]

Awesome rumble OC, it was not only fitting but a welcome change of pace for us to have to fight for our 100th win. Couldn't have been against a better guild!

Loobz, cmooneey and Tex like this.
  8. Very nice!!!

Skillzone10 likes this.
  9. OC, you all were amazing and did a great job! Since I have been with LS, I have yet to see a guild continue to push us as much as you did. Awesome rumble everyone!

10. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Awesome rumble! I am sure both guilds had a great time. LS, congrats on hitting such a great milestone, very impressive, and in stunning fashion!
    Both guilds are very classy, and impressive. These are two very strong teams, that both deserve some solid respect. They must have worked hard for this, day in and day out. You sure know how to put up some solid scores. With respect to Laughing Skulls, I would cheer on OC, being a Canadian myself. But don't feel like I'm favoring, I have some love for both guilds.
    It is also very brave and bold that Oh Canada stepped up, even though they knew about how feared LS was.
    To chip in on what Enuthral said, it doesn't matter if it was a WTF day for the other opponents, whatever that is. There are not many guilds out there that can challenge you, but those that can sure find it fun! Hope the rivalry continues, and we see more of this in the future. Congrats to both guilds, and of course, Midoki.

Fil and Mr Darkfire like this.