Leaderboatd incorrect

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by PTO Plunderer, Mar 1, 2016.

1. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I'll have to double check, but I believe that the Rumble Leaderboard updates faster than the global one - I think the Global Leaderboard updates every 20 minutes, so your points may not appear straight away. If your points still haven't appeared, let me know!

3. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

It's still not showing, in fact none of the wench pressers are--we have someone over 18000 that isn't in the top 200 either.

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Ah. :/ I'll pass this on to the server guys, hopefully we can get to the bottom of it shortly.

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Right, I've looked into this for you - the Leaderboard started today at midnight GMT, whereas your Rumble started roughly around this time yesterday. From the point at which the Leaderboard started until now, you've had to date 5 victories totalling around 1927 Plunder Points. The rest of the Rumble points would be from your scoring earlier in the Rumble, prior to this month's Leaderboard starting.

6. PTO Plunderer

PTO Plunderer Captain

I guess what threw me is when I asked it showed 24d 3h left in the leaderboard cycle, and our rumble had a little less than 7 hours remaining. I assumed a full 25 day cycle, which would mean we were 21 hours into it--and only 17 hours into our rumble. Is the cycle for the scoreboard not a full 25 days?