Leaving for the night

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Malleus Pirata, Feb 23, 2015.

1. When you go offline and leave for the night, is the view of your base that you last had the one that an attacker sees? I'm thinking that, if so, you could make it less likely for someone to choose you as a victim if it takes more time to see what your base looks like.

2. Floki

Floki Captain

That is simple stop being a victim...No seriously its going to happen and its a good thing it shows flaws in your base shows you what you need to upgrade and later it brings you PR I welcome attacks so my Floki gate can clean with fire..

3. Bryno

Bryno Crew

The island or oriented view is with turtle at bottom middle (diamond shape) this is the way all attackers will first see your island. So positioning and building placement are importanted. Us of decorations as camouflage can be helpful too. Also PR under 200 see far less attacks. Oh and spend as must of your resources before you vacate. :);)

Floki likes this.
  4. neopod

neopod Crew

pretty obvious standard tactics there from Bryno which everyone should adhere too, the issue is if all your workers are busy and you don't check your base every 15 mins like I do, A nice idea would be a camouflage option to hide one thing…is it a cannon? mortar? ground pounder, High level Gold/Grog storage facility, who knows, you decide to plunder it!

5. think of it the other way around. How would you feel having to raid a base set up like you described?

6. neopod

neopod Crew

although not a fan of Minecraft or its mod packs, I like the idea of surprise in their Lucky Blocks, hit it and see what you get! That is all…

7. Floki

Floki Captain

I'm hoping I get hit more not less.....My base is unbreakable... ok that should do it.:p

Ian likes this.