Left-handed screen when 'Nexting'

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Ian, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Ian

Ian Commodore

When selecting an opponent to attack, one may 'NEXT' many times. This button is on the right-hand side of the screen. For us Left-handed Pirates, can we have the option to swap the 'NEXT' and 'CANCEL' buttons around. So us left-handed Pirates can sit there and NEXT to our hearts content with our dominant hand..

All other screens appear manageable, guess it's the repetition that makes it stand out. Yes, its only a small thing but irritating for left-handed players.

Kelani likes this.
  2. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Yeah, more handouts to the sinister people of the world, just what we need....:D

Edit: I am not sinister, I just support their causes. They tend to get an undeservered bad rap.

Kelani and Ian like this.
  3. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

As a fellow Lefty, I love this idea. Gotten used to just resting my left hand on the screen so I can use it, but always wished that button was located in a better spot.

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

5 million Pirate members @Kelani and it looks like you and I are the only left-handed ones :(

Kelani and awbo like this.
  5. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well that's a damn shame. :( If what they say is true, and 7-13% of people are lefties, there's gotta be a few more on here somewhere? :(

C'mon guys, speak up. It's not 1960 anymore. Nobody's going to force you to do everything with your right hand! :p

6. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

@Kelani, you're just a left handed cat in a right handed world...

Kelani likes this.
  7. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

As a fellow left hander, I would love this implemented.

Floki and Kelani like this.
  8. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Meow :(

9. Floki

Floki Captain

I'm a lefty too have been know to next and think to self nice base looks a lot like mine........Hmmm

Darth Yoda likes this.