Legendary Fort -LP Buff's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tiger Claw, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

This question is directed @Lynsey [Midoki].

Do we lose LP's buffs from our Legendary Fort if the fort inself is destroyed early on? I've always been under the impression we don't, but I don't like miss informing crew mates.

TiGeR

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

My understanding of it is - if the LF is destroyed, the defensive buff is gone. That’s why is a good offense strategy to destroy the LF early, if possible.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Destroying the Legendary Fort knocks out the defensive buffs so, as MorganFlint says, it's a good idea to destroy the LF early on.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

I have that question about the LP buffs during Thunderstruck. @Lynsey [Midoki]
    During storm(4h), weapons are doing more damage, have lower HP and walls are softer, right?
    How is it with the buffs from LPs which support those kind of abylities.
    Blackbart for example, he increases the walls hp’s and weapons too by a certain % depending on his lvl.

By how many % are walls hp’s and weapons hp’s decreased during storm??? Can the LP buff compensate this??? Or are walls/weapons hp‘s still weaker then usual?
    How about Ching? She increases the damage done by weapons. The weapons are already stronger during storm. By how much %? Does Ching increase the damage even more??? A buff for weapons double if i put her for defense?? Mine has 30% more damage for weapons.

5. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Thanks ladies.... I'll pass it on. ;)

TiGeR

6. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Defence HP are reduced by 10% - a LP that buffs defences over 10% will cancel it out.

LP buffs that apply damage boosts do still get applied during Storms, so an island with a high level LP that buffs weapons is best avoided during a Storm, unless you're bringing your A-game!

Same goes for Streak/Outfit buffs that buff Sky Raiders - during a Storm, they'll be terrifying, as they'd be getting both the Storm buff and the Streak/Outfit buff.

MorganFlint and WOLLIMAUS like this.
  7. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

By how many % the defense is stronger during storm?? The damage in % please. o_O
    lvl 41 gunners can take usually 3 hits from a lvl 16 canon before they die, but during storm 2 or 2,5 only.

@Lynsey [Midoki] :)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018