Legendary Pirate Outfit Ideas

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Scar Face, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Ian

Ian Commodore

Yep, the outfits are just there for show.. Remember members asked for a way to 'customise' their base.. And yes it would appear that some members would be willing to pay that much..

Scar Face likes this.
  2. LYM

LYM Captain

CRAZY........................

Scar Face likes this.
  3. Skye

Skye Commodore

I'm prepared to shell out $100 on an outfit for Sadie with absolutely zero bonus as long as it looks cool enough. Entire game industries are sustained by useless cosmetic character skins, making millions a year off their sales. You might not understand the culture, but its a big deal, especially in Eastern freemium MMORPGs.

Scar Face likes this.
  4. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Agree @Skye I will shell out $200 even for Sadie/Ching.

Scar Face likes this.
  5. Scar Face

Scar Face Crew

Finally we have outfits with offense and defense buffs. We even have outfits as rewards in chests. Now we need pajama outfits with a buff that reduces recovery time!

What do you think?

Ian and awbo like this.
  6. LYM

LYM Captain

like i said before thats how they should have done it. but i like that you can get outfits from the chests of the streaks

Scar Face likes this.
  7. John56

John56 First Mate

I like that the outfits have both an upside and downside. Though the percentage is relatively low, it makes you have to think about what your Legendary will be wearing based on your troop configuration.

Scar Face likes this.
  8. Scar Face

Scar Face Crew

Thats right Lym, ýou suggested the added buffs for the outfits. :)

9. Scar Face

Scar Face Crew

That's true John and it goes both ways. I chose my troops to benefit from the buffs my LP is wearing. For example, I bring thieves when looting with Mack.

10. Scar Face

Scar Face Crew

I still firmly believe that pajamas with a buff to reduce recovery time would be a welcome addition to the outfit collection. I know I would buy them for my favorite LPs

Ka-Ching, Ching!;)

11. Scar Face

Scar Face Crew

Due to increased interest, I'm bring this up again. Who wants Midoki to release additional outfits with buffs? Pajamas with a buff to decrease recovery time (my favorite)?
    You guys who have posted before, please re-post your responses. What about it PP addicts? Let's hear your ideas on new LP outfits and buffs/nerfs you would like to see.
    Scar Face

Mobotts, awbo and Dianne's Isle like this.
  12. I like your pajama idea Scar!

Scar Face likes this.
  13. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

I'll like normal outfits to be upgradeable.

Say, for Crabby outfit:
    Level 2: 3 mil grog, 10k bp, 30 copper, 20 topaz: Grog Gaguity 10%
    Level 3: 5 mil grog, 15k bp, 35 copper, 30 topaz: sticky fingers 10%
    Level 4: 6 mil grog, 20k bp, 45 copper, 40 topaz: damage done by right hand (hook) increased by 40%
    Level 5: 1000 gems,30k bp, 50 copper, 50 topaz: random chest thing (merchant or up)

Scar Face likes this.
  14. Jonesy

Jonesy Crew

1- as soon as I saw the thread title, I knew who wrote it....

2- I'm all for outfits.... with or without buffs

Scar Face and awbo like this.
  15. Poppa Bob

Poppa Bob Crew

I wondered about that. Maybe they should do something like: Increase damage given but also increase damage taken; Increase speed but increase damage taken; Increase armor but decrease speed; an expensive outfit might increase speed and damage given but no increase in damage taken - everybody would want that. But they should all do something.

Scar Face likes this.