Legendary Pirates

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Paladinboyd, Aug 20, 2015.

1. I take it now we have legend pirates it's going to be a free for all onilne with us suggesting new legends for the next update. With that being said I would like to see a means to make your own avatar as we do exist in game just not seen so maybe we could see a means to make a custom lenged which will use our name.

Also since we do have a crashed UFO on the map Could we please have a marooned alien legendary pirate. and maybe a necromancer legend like the wicth doctor just more epic.

That's me done.

Captain Kasra likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

We have a goat, and a monkey... We need a bear...

Paladinboyd likes this.
  3. And a whale.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  4. Naga Jolokia

Naga Jolokia Powder Monkey

I agree! Whales are the best! But, if we have a bear and a whale, we must have an eagle as well! :)

5. Ian

Ian Commodore

I'm thinking we need a Dead Pirate King from one of the Ghost Ships...... His/her specialty could be walking through walls.

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

We already have Mack for that.

peg-brain bob likes this.
  7. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Uggh... maybe a little pirate that can attack from the Sky and hovers around? That would be like SR but with no reliance on wind direction. It would still drop down after XXX seconds:p otherwise it would be twice as OP as an invincible Jugg:)

8. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Maybe some guy that flies? It would hover and have no reliance on Wind Direction! But it will still drop after 12 seconds... otherwise it will be just as OP as a bunch of 10 invincible Juggs (Homage to the WD)

9. Skye

Skye Commodore

Whale and dolphin!

Also @Ultimate Sea Dog Cesar has a jetpack, so we will get to see that soon

10. Or a bear,whale, eagle combo.

11. I still want to see a marroed alien pirate.

12. Ian

Ian Commodore

Was actually thinking a darker shadowier figure that drifts through walls (not jump over them) ( Thief's invisibility drift is almost ghost like)

13. Skye

Skye Commodore

I think he was referring to the fact that Mack currently has a bug that lets him walk through walls sometimes without grappling over them.

Bear likes this.
  14. Ian

Ian Commodore

Bear likes this.
  15. Naga Jolokia

Otherwise, my GF had an idea about a very weird pirate, but he'd not be politically correct at all... I think I cannot talk about this on this forum but his special skill would kill himself and give a lot of damage all around him...

Skye likes this.
  16. Love the Alien pirate idea, And since aliens are known for their supernatural abilities maybe he can walk through the walls or teleport or being deployed on land anywhere or gets hidden for a limited time, or some kind of ability to disable defence for a limited time...

17. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

The 'Bomber' pirate already has this politically incorrect skill it's (family friendly) name is Dead Man's Trigger!

18. Skye

Skye Commodore

What some other similar games have is a suicide troop that carries a big bomb, runs very quickly for the nearest wall, and then immediately explodes on contact, doing an extreme amount of damage to the wall (usually destroying it), but the troop cannot be resurrected in any way. Something like this could be adapted certainly (heavy bomber?)

19. Naga Jolokia

Actually her idea would be to have a terrorist pirate with an explosive belt... his special skill would be "A**** a****"... now you can imagine what I was talking about... but it is really politically not correct...

20. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

A giant gopher! He crawls under the ground avoiding the defenses then draws the storages and collectors beneath the surface and sucks them dry of their valueable loot. We would also need a giant gopher trap to stop him. Who am I kidding, this is as far fetched as giving pirates flame throwers and jet packs.

Shonda La likes this.