Let our pirates

Discussion in 'Battle Improvements' started by Captain MetaTauta, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Captain MetaTauta

Captain MetaTauta First Mate

help defend our island during battles!

2. Aukkakan

Aukkakan Powder Monkey

Yeah same like clash of gang the troop we train able to help for defense our base

3. Captain MetaTauta

For now, once the island defenses are upgraded, then the Pirates can attack and overcome defenses. Let our pirates help defend and add a little more challenge to the game!

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Donated troops were discussed a long while back. It's not too high on the list of todo, But who knows? Maybe sooner.

5. Captain MetaTauta

G beard.. An in game button to take a person to this forum would be awesome!

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  6. Captain MetaTauta

Any reason they aren't high on the list? Curious

7. Because they don't want it to be a CoC copy. I don't blame them, I even think they shouldn't incorperate such option. I find my defenses do the job just fine, And if troops are added to the equation it would be impossible to win a raid.

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

I agree it shouldn't be a coc clone. But I still want troop donations. That's why I made my Comunal pirate thread. I think it's a unique spin on the idea.

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

The more people request the same feature, the higher it goes on the list.
    And just to clarify, I'm just a player like you - no developer connection here :)

10. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Agreed. Not sure people have thought this one through. Even 10-15 gunns defending would make my base really tough to crack, if not impossible. If your looking for a challenge move up in rank and stop raiding ph5's for awhile. After you've been in the 500's for a few days tell me how you feel about troops defending.

The Fish Eyed Pirate likes this.
  11. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Pirates are drunken wreck, they can't defend, only attack. :D