Lets see some trained sharks!

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by DredPirateDogma, Nov 13, 2014.

1. How about trained sharks as a defense enhancement? You can place them in water areas and keep them chained to the bottom. If attacking pirates swim near them, they get eaten... or maybe just bitten a little. ; )

This would be great for those of us who utilize the water as an island defense to slow down attacking pirates.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  2. Bear

Bear Commodore

How hard is it to get a moat and sharks with freaking laser beams on their heads!

cmooneey and DredPirateDogma like this.
  3. Laser beam upgrades. I LIKE IT ALOT!

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

in all seriousness. I guess I like the idea of having them as traps. That you can buy and rearm. I guess you could have dug an inlet from the sea and then closed it in once the sharks swam in... but really it seems like a stretch to me.

5. Totally. Keep them chained to the ocean bottom like guard dogs that pop out when a pirate swims nearby. They don't necessarily have to kill the pirate but do damage... blood in the water would be asking a bit much being that this is kinda a kid friendly game.

6. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

That's one of the most awesome ideas I've seen on this forum! OF COURSE this game needs chained (or caged) sharks, thats logic. Pirate logic.

7. Bump for the sharks!

8. TBird

TBird Captain

After watching Peter Pan last night... How about a Croc with a clock in the tummy with a taste for pirates ?

9. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

I'm for the crocodile idea.

10. Welp. No trained sharks but shark traps. That'll do.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  11. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Baby steps, right?

12. thomssi

thomssi First Mate

Groovy

awbo likes this.
  13. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

These responses are great .:D

I recall mentioning the add of sharks almost a decade ago, but more for the visual enjoyment.

Yeah, I'm the kind of person that's enjoys viewing Midoki's graphic wonderland from the camera view.

Don't knock it until you display it on your wall at almost 5 feet tall and 7 feet wide. It's called a projector brothers and sisters. One of the most affordable and best ones is the Brookstone 100 Lumens pocked projector. It was made for PP (j/k), but its cool using it and watching battles unfold, etc.

TiGeR