Level 3 Pirate Hall Base Design

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Captain Redbeard, Sep 29, 2014.

1. image.jpg

I found this base to work pretty well for me at level 3. Gun tower and cannons have overlapping coverage, with the storages and pirate hall near the center.

Nate100597 and PlunderPirate like this.
  2. JulKriek

JulKriek Powder Monkey

Small flaw in the lower left corner of the map near the builders hut. But it looks good enough to survive an attack

3. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Looking good mate:) and ye watch out for that little water pool since people can drop units there.

4. Yeah, that little pool of water was not intentional.

Edward Kenway likes this.
  5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

haha;D lol. It was fancy though

6. You should see it now with the diving board and swim-up bar!

7. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

HAHA:D

Btw, did u notice that the academy lvl 2 has a slide, so if you put it next to the pool it will be a water slide LOL

Maan, I'm getting tired:D I've been sitting in front of my computer studying for 3 days.

PlunderPirate likes this.
  8. Paldubeast

Paldubeast Powder Monkey

Very nice layout. :D

9. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

Studying for 3 straight days with no breaks? What a trooper!
    Also...it obviously becomes a slip n slide. :p

10. Big Booty Beaches

Big Booty Beaches Powder Monkey

Should I even bother really laying out my base at PH3? I haven't built walls and I've just built everything more or less in the default spot. I've been attacked a few times and lost, but I am not all too concerned as it doesn't seem to have any negative effect aside from a few lost resources (the reason that doesn't matter is because I spend it all when I have it, and I'm such a low level that no one really wins anything significant when they beat me anyhow).

Just thoughts

11. Pirate Fear

Pirate Fear First Mate

I am PH3 atm too. I don't have a great design, but it all seems to work. I basically just threw the storages and defenses in center and have won all attacks so far!

12. Nate100597

Nate100597 Powder Monkey

Looks like a really good base... trying it out now.

13. garci_139

garci_139 Powder Monkey

and what about the resources? i think someone will still them easily (sorry for my english, i am spanish)

14. hidyhorum

hidyhorum Crew

wow, talk about bringing back from the dead.

@garci_139 In my opinion, you don't spend enough time in PH 1 through 3 to be worried that much.

If this is still a concern for you, try and edit your layout and test it. :)