Level 6 Silo

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by ssxfield, Mar 23, 2017.

1. ssxfield

ssxfield Powder Monkey

Hi, just upgraded to level 6 Silo and the crane/ hoist is disjointed from the main building

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Known glitch, I hear. Believe they are working on it

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Yep, it'll be fixed in the next update!

4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] speaking of glitches...A couple of us have noticed while streaking, our troop set gets changed and we lose one here and there. Most commonly a priestess or Wd. You sort of notice when you only have one or two in your setup. Not sure I've seen anyone mention this before. Thanks!

5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Strange, that's not one I've heard of or experienced before - normally when I streak I have two witch doctors on my team. If you can send a ticket with the time it happened (including your time zone), we should be able to have a nosey.

Intimidator likes this.
  6. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Ok we will try to keep a close eye on it, but it's very random. Just a couple weeks ago I had just started a streak, on the 3-4th attack my priestess was missing when I went to deploy:( Another guild mate asked today if I'd ever had that happen. His priest or wd goes mia as well. He said he'd report it but attacks are already out of his log. Only can say it's the last couple months personally but don't know how long it's been happening to him. Thanks for the reply!