like to rumble but not all the time, join American Ranger

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by bucket, Sep 1, 2015.

1. bucket

bucket First Mate

American Ranger is a newly formed guild that likes active, eager players. Rumbles will be every other day for about three to four per week. No ph level requirement or pirate rank minimum. Just contribute to the rumbles as much as you can, fund perks when you have the necessary items, but most importantly just have fun. Grow at your own speed. Ask for help on attacking or defence and the guild will help you out. Hope to see you there.;)

Bucket (first mate)

2. bucket

bucket First Mate

Just won our first rumble. Granted the competition was lax because our guild is still really small, but a win is a win. Our 3 person guild beat another with 17 rumblers. Good show fellas. See you tomorrow when we start are second rumble. Over and out.

3. bucket

bucket First Mate

Looks like we are going to lose this rumble. A twenty member, highly competitive asian guild has rocketed past everyone. Hats off to them. Come and join us on our next rumble. Our goal right now is to get enough members to fund the pirate catcher. Never realised how valuable it was till I didn't have it. Isn't that with everything in life.:)

4. bucket

bucket First Mate

Just added another island to the guild which brings our total to four. There are only 46 spots left. You might miss your chance to join.:rolleyes: Rumble starts saturday evening aroung 6 p.m. est. Hope to see you there.

5. bucket

bucket First Mate

Coming towards the end of our third rumble and midnight rumbles is just destroying everybody. Even if the other three guilds and ours had full numbers, I don't think we could catch them or win the rumble. Great participation and teamwork by Captain JJ's crew.You all have really created an outstanding guild. The scary thing is I think this is only the second or third rumble. All I can say is look out top 100 guilds when midnight rumbles gets full. Next rumble will start on Tuesday night taking a break because of Labor Day with the family. Chao ;).

awbo likes this.
  6. Ian

Ian Commodore

Thank you @bucket for your kind words, your effort also was impressive for the number in your guild. Good luck with the future of your guild.

awbo and bucket like this.
  7. bucket

bucket First Mate

Your entirely welcome. Just like to acknowledge the efforts of players who want to do their best and be civil. Best of luck in future endeavors.

awbo and Ian like this.
  8. awbo

awbo Captain

Thank you @bucket I was worried about your guild, all the best to you.

9. bucket

bucket First Mate

I have been out recruiting today amongst guilds with inactive captains and have found their are numerous dead guilds as bear has mentioned in his forum thread, "the plague of dead guilds". Recruiting is hard on plunder pirates, but as they say, "slow and steady wins the race". Should be starting a rumble tomorrow around 6 p.m. est again. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, even those smelly juggernauts.:p

10. bucket

bucket First Mate

Here to welcome our newest member, booty shorts. Hope you enjoy being part of the guild and playing this awesome game.

11. bucket

bucket First Mate

Another member has joined our guild today. Three cheers to fightin frog. Joins us from our former guild. Glad you found and chose us. All perks except the training ground are now funded. Need a few more to fund that perk. We only have two that qualify for it. In the middle of a rumble now got to go. See you on the flipside.

12. bucket

bucket First Mate

Here to welcome our newest member Titanbeard. Awesome name by the way. Joins us after a long absense from the game. Came back because of all of the great new content midoki is putting out there. My opinion I say it was the LPs that brought him back, I know they would get me intrested again is I had been away for awhile.

13. bucket

bucket First Mate

Won our third rumble today. Good team effort with everyone participating and scoring bp points. All perks except the training ground are being funded. We need two more ph8 or ph9 to make that one possible, but I believe it will happen soon. Seems like we have someone new join everyday now. Our guild is up to 7 members which is great. Come join us for rumble some time and visit for awhile. Next rumble should be tomorrow at 6 p.m. est.. Adios amigos. :cool:

14. bucket

bucket First Mate

Two more members have joined today, Pengo and Troy. This brings our guild membership up to nine individuals. The guild is really starting to come together. In the middle of a good rumble with a spanish and italian guild right now. Gonna be a close one.

15. bucket

bucket First Mate

Won another rumble yesterday. I think that makes 4 wins now which is pretty good considering we only had two members for the first 4 rumbles. Our guild is finally starting to bear fruit and come together. Guild mates are participating in rumbles and donating to perks without hesitation and the all important pirate catcher has been back in black baby. You don't realise how much you miss the perk until you do not have it. Really proud of the guild deltabravocrew has started and hope the success continues. Next rumble starts later today at 6 p.m. est. Come and join us.;)

16. AMERICAN RANGER

AMERICAN RANGER Powder Monkey

A new rumble starts tonight. Join us and share in the spoils!

17. bucket

bucket First Mate

Came in second on tonights rumble. A very competitive costa rican guild beat us by about 1,000 bp. They had 29 members and we had 9. I think we did a heck of a job coming in second. Scored the most bp we have since the guild was founded. Bp was around 2,300. Looking for new members all the time. Come by for a visit and to rumble. Next rumble starts tomorrow at 6 p.m. est. Stay thirsty my friends. :cool:

18. bucket

bucket First Mate

Hello plunder pirates this is first mate bucket. Added two new member to our guild in the past 24 hr. popfiz and spazzforlife. Came in second today on our rumble. Were beaten by Horrific Heroes. They had 22 members and we have 11 now so I proud that we kept it close. Lead most of the rumble until the very end when they started to gem heavily. Captain said we should get a thank you card from midoki for all of the gems purchases we caused them to buy :rolleyes:. Rumble starts at the same bat time same bat channel of 6 p.m. est tomorrow. Bon voyage.

19. bucket

bucket First Mate

Added two new members to the guild, Cap'n Ash C. and Cripes. We have won our last two rumbles and should have all perks funded shortly. This means you too training ground. Taking a break from regular rumble schedule. Next one starts tomorrow at 6 p.m. est.

20. bucket

bucket First Mate

Won our third straight rumble today! Way to go team everybody contributed except two members who I shall not name. Our guild membership has reached 25 members. Amazing, never thought that it would have happened this quickly. Would like to welcome new members Tuckusbeard, Minituckus, Cripes, Fluffy Bunnies, Matt Deadly, Luke, unixbeard, arrrrrr., DH, and of course Ultimate Sea Dog to the guild. If I have forgotten anyone please forgive me and I will updated tomorrow. Just had so many join at the same time. Rumble again tomorrow at 6 p.m. est., hope to see you there.