LIKE us on Facebook

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Admin [Midoki], Sep 30, 2015.

1. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Have you liked the Plunder Pirates Facebook page?

Well make sure you do, because not only is it a great place to stay up to date with all the latest news, but on Monday we're going to be picking 10 fans at random, and handing them 10,000 gems each for FREE!!

LIKE LIKE LIKE :)

[​IMG]

Travis, thomssi, Bear and 2 others like this.
  2. Fil

Fil Captain

Sounds like the perfect opportunity to offer a huge gem sale along with it!

Bjays92 likes this.
  3. Fil

Fil Captain

No likes to my post ? No comments? Is there a gas leak in this place or what?

4. tayyser

tayyser Powder Monkey

Why would I like you on Facebook if I can barely stand playing the game? No point to see your updates on Facebook when I am consistently reminded during game play that we had something great and it went down the drain. Kind of like if I Were to subscribe to updates of my ex girlfriend, just more stuff I don't want to see.

Tex and cmooneey like this.
  5. Tex

Tex Commodore

[​IMG]
    When Facebook adds a dislike button you will get my vote.

I'm so pissed to not get Ching after all these weeks.
    You guys straight up LIED that at least 1 new LP would be on the ship weekly. Three times I've had duplicates and still no Ching?! Do you enjoy f***ing over your players like this? Are you really this incompetent to make the game work? Still you guys are burying your heads in the sand ignoring all the complaints from loyal fans. Why don't you address this immediately?

Not expecting any answers as a usual. :mad::mad::mad:

Booty isle and SaK like this.
  6. SaK

SaK First Mate

+100000000000000000000

7. Fil

Fil Captain

Incredibly cheap gems would be sure to boost morale

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Nowhere did they claim that 1 "new" pirate would come every week. They said each week there would be one fixed pirate and one random pirate. Players assumed that it meant we would get all the pirates as the fixed pirates. And you know what assuming gets you..

c00ni and peg-brain bob like this.
  9. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

As Bear said, we never said that there would be a guaranteed new pirate every week. It doesn't say that in the in-game FAQ, it doesn't say it in the expanded forum FAQ, and nobody from Midoki or Rovio has ever said that, because it was never planned to be that.

It's also unfair to accuse us of not answering questions about it - as I've mentioned several times in various posts, the system is that one Legendary Pirate is the same for the entire playerbase, the other is random from a possible selection, and that some pirates are rarer than others. It's also in the Legendary Pirate FAQ.

There are no plans to change the system for the foreseeable future.

10. I have liked your Facebook page but how will you people come to know what's the game name of the players who have liked your FB page? Shall i put a comment on the FB post about this 10,000 gems, that comment will have my game name and guild name. And YESSSS!!! I GOT CHING SHAH THIS TIME. Thank you!

AcProt likes this.
  11. Skillzone10

Skillzone10 Captain

Don't worry, they will find a way to get it to you. Perhaps by PMing you on FB, or just telling them who you are in-game.

12. Admin [Midoki]

Yes, don't worry, we'll be contacting all the lucky winners through Facebook today :D Good luck!!

Bear likes this.
  13. Fil

Fil Captain

I must have missed the huge incredible gem sale :(

14. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Who needs a sale when you just won 10K in gems on FaceBook!!! Yipee!!!

I didn't actually win, just saying...

Fil likes this.
  15. SaK

SaK First Mate

16. Fil

Fil Captain

If they do a huge crazy gem sale I wont even unlike their FB next week ;)

17. Admin [Midoki]

I won't be posting the winner's names, it's not something that should be done with the current data protection laws.
    Should they wish to announce it themselves, that's entirely up to them.

HornyQuokka likes this.
  18. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

Data protection laws? Google, Apple, and Facebook are all about taking our personal internet data and selling it to as many people as possible. Under the guise of make a more pleasurable internet experience of course.

Fil likes this.
  19. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

There seems to be some sort of problem with my Facebook messages as I didn't find anything in my inbox to tell me I've won :D

Fil likes this.
  20. Bou Regreg

Bou Regreg First Mate

You need to set Facebook privacy to allow Facebook to give all your personal info to third parties.