Link to guild stats from rumble view

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Broadside, May 5, 2016.

1. Broadside

Broadside Crew

Not knowing your opponents stats (average/topscores/etc) can put you at a disadvantage in rumbles. At the moment, the only way to view a guild's stats is to search for the guild. If you're looking for a guild that's named using foreign or unusual characters, then it can be difficult to find. It seems to me to make sense to include a link on the page viewing opposing guilds in rumbles to their statistics.

Robin Blood, bucket and ElFrenetico like this.
  2. awbo

awbo Captain

+1 until then, wait til one of them attacks you, then you can view their guild via your attack log

3. ElFrenetico

ElFrenetico Captain

Great suggestion, and nice workaround.

4. Skye

Skye Commodore

I agree. In situations like that, I try to find a rival and just forfeit a battle quickly to get a link to them in the attack log. If you care about your stats/rank, win the battle obviously lol

It would be nice to be able to just press the button, I'm not sure why that isn't there to begin with :c

If you can try and remember what the characters look like, and who the captain is, you can usually find any competitive guild on the rumble leaderboard, so just scroll down, and if you see them there, there will be a guild link - then double check the captain's name to confirm you found the right one. If I don't find the guild on the board, I figure they aren't likely to put up a high score.

5. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Tis a good idea, plus I'd like to see the guild name when a rival pops up searching for a battle.

6. Broadside

Broadside Crew

Thanks for the extra workaround awbo and Skye. I also like 850rrrs idea to state the guild of the opponent when nexting.