Lone wanderer just back from hiatus finds some amazing guilds!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Havoc Incarnate, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Been gone for a few minutes and sadly my guild is dead. So I went a wandering. Hoping to find a good guild to hang with, even for just a little while. As a former Captain I can spot a great guild and I have had the pleasure of finding two of them. There r more in this fleet but I have only been at two so far.

Stagger Inn and Firewater. Stagger being a resting guild to farm and grind away at upgrades. Firewater is a fun rumble guild without all the huge pressure to perform. One day I'll get a chance to visit them all.
    Lady Morgan Flint and Heatmiser4 r amazing captains and the crews were warm and welcoming. If your looking for a new guild, or a nice change of pace stop in and check them out.
    THEEPIRATEBAR ALLIANCE

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017
  2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Very happy to have you hopping around TheeBar, Havoc :) Thank you for your kind words!

3. It's a great idea and I think accommodates everyone's needs. All inclusive killing and looting package in multiple guilds. Amazing how u pull it off so well!
    U will come for the killing, but stay for the warm towels and LAZYBOY recliners!

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  4. With TheeBar you have a family of guilds, it's great way for players to find a guild that suits their needs. Welcome to the family Havoc!