Long term idea: Navy Attack Events!

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by Jun, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Jun

Jun First Mate

Guild wars may be far off, but I had this other idea:

What if the Royal Navy would attack you? I know it'd be a whole new set of units, but imagine a periodic "disaster" that attacks the guild as a whole. Perhaps it is X # of Musketeers and Y# of Shieldbearers attacking the guild as determined by PR rating / PH level, that is then distributed between the members. The rewards can be based on how many bases survive. It'd need to be a sizeable army and ideally be moderately challenging. I imagine in terms of its deployment, it's like 80 units coming from the north and south of the screen boating in.

Just a thought.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Interesting idea. I think it would be great if after the attack a 1 time special spawn showed up on everyone's exploration map. And you could hunt down the Navy ship that attacked you. And you could win back all the loot they stole from you plus a bonus!

3. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

*breathes in deep*
    Do you smell that @Bear ? It's the smell of a fresh take! Breathe it in. Enjoy it. lol
    Now for my reply, I love it. I really do. Now obviously this wouldn't break the shields that people have, it would just be like a world event?

4. Jun

Jun First Mate

Yep.

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

6. Bear

Bear Commodore

Haha yes. It is refreshing!

7. Mr. Brown

Mr. Brown Crew

That's an interesting idea. It could be interesting to see how the AI would attack my fort. But if they win for some reason, I would appreciate a shield.