Looking for a few good fellas or ladies!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by HollyMrsBooty, Jan 7, 2017.

1. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

We are the Bar None part of thee bar alliance! www.theepiratebar.com for information on our large alliance! The Bar None has a few spots available and is looking for respectful active pirates that love good conversation and some fun and games!! Your welcome to come for a rumble and give us a try to see if we are your cup of tea! We rumble three times a week Tuesday, Friday, Sundays. Our mins are 2K for all. 5K for first mate status is appreciated. We also tend to play inner rumble games! There is a quick link on the website to our multi guild chatroom on slack you are welcomed to join even if you aren't interested in joining guild we welcome good friends to gather in conversation!

You can message me on slack or line

mrsbootyslappa on both

2. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

Anyone searching for a new challenge or want to join a great guild I would recommend bar none. Great people and you will have lots of fun.

3. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

@HollyMrsBooty...I would love to come over and rumble with you and your crew at Bar None!:) Ya'll are always very friendly and chatty!!!;)

4. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Your always welcome @Tiger Lilly we love having you over for a visit anytime!

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  5. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

We have received some great people from this post thanks so much for choosing us!!!

MorganFlint and Tiger Lilly like this.
  6. Checked out the website, very nice!

7. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I agree that Bar None is a terrific guild! @HollyMrsBooty is an awesome captain and always ensures a proper tea time and delights with her baking! I spent quite a bit of time rumbling with Bar None and the attitude is always positive, chat is fun, and many players willingly offer advice, tips and strategies. Come for a visit and stay for the pirating fun! :D

Mobotts and Tiger Lilly like this.
  8. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Than
    Thank you so much!!

Mobotts and Tiger Lilly like this.
  9. Mobotts

Mobotts Captain

So many amazing men and women in this group! Come and see for yourselves!!

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  10. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Thank you!

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  11. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

Mobotts likes this.
  12. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Ya'll are so sweet and amazing players it means a lot coming from some I respect so much <3

Tiger Lilly likes this.
  13. Hawkbeard

Hawkbeard First Mate

drunkNdisorderly

are looking for some mean and rowdy pirates, to help us on our quest to remember what we did last night!

We drink, I mean rumble, one day, sleep it off the next. So that's a rumble every other day, with time to farm in between.

Active PH10+ welcome and a score of 3k+ is required for every rumble. We use Slack to communicate.

We work as a team and as part of the bigger alliance known as TheeBar. Come and be a part of this team, and make friends with some of the best in the game!

Mobotts likes this.
  14. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

Did you mean to make this a post? It came out a reply on our thread

15. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate

We have a few open spots for a few good people! They fill fast so first come first serve! FUN crew thats why we usually stay full!

flyingdoucheman likes this.
  16. flyingdoucheman

flyingdoucheman Magical Banner Wizard

Bumpity Bump , why do I see butterflies? :rolleyes:

17. flyingdoucheman likes this.
  18. HollyMrsBooty

HollyMrsBooty First Mate