Looking for a PH6 critique

Discussion in 'Build Strategies' started by Gangrene Beard, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I recently changed up my layout in the hopes of making attackers take a long time to attack and hopefully give me a shield without getting all of my storages. Thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

My only thoughts are; your mortars on on outside walls. I would go right after them from the inlets you have on the sides (a few bucs to clear, then a few juggs and then gunners). Not positive it would work though...

3. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah. I'd go straight for the mortars too.

4. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Gotcha. Removing gaps between mines/distilleries.

5. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

I think that will help keep them running around the outside more like you wanted.

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

7. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

and you are a pool pirate now ;)

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  8. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Totally use pixie dust

Cap'n Creeperb likes this.
  9. I would say spent a little less gold on your walls and a little more on your defenses.
    Start with mortars, then guntowers and then cannons to upgrade to the max.
    If you find yourself having a lot of gold you can upgrade a bunker to level 2. It's a huge difference!

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Good call :)

11. Walls are great to dump your gold but it's better to try and be patient and upgrade those things that take a little more time ;)

12. Bear

Bear Commodore

I captured pan's shadow and magically fused it into my sails. Let's me fly. And cross realms. (from Once Upon a Time)

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

I also just focus on defensive upgrades first walls last.

14. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Nice island, must be a real pain for attackers deploying units to see them spread out all over the map. xD

15. Old thread I know but how did this set up work out for you? Guns exposed? Also 51 gems ? I know what to get you for Xmas. Lol

16. Landon

Landon First Mate

No need to wall your ship. Just make sure the mortar is on the middle of your base. It's invaluable.

17. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It did ok for awhile. But then I moved to double walls and everything in the center. Long beaches were a definite plus though

18. Yeah starting to dig long beaches ,may have to try it on other account set up.

Tsbird fish breath likes this.