Looking for active guild that donates!! Esp to pirate catcher**

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by pieces, Dec 4, 2014.

1. pieces

pieces Powder Monkey

Hello! Does anyone have any open spots? I'm looking for a guild. Active/daily player - will donate to all perks. I'm looking for one that actually funds the pirate catcher. No luck yet and unfortunately have funded too many guilds that don't contribute only to end up leaving due to no one funding! Please let me know! :)

2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Check out our guild Bad Piggies. We have all perks active and our members are super active.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  3. pieces

pieces Powder Monkey

I will do that now!! Thank you so much for your response!

4. pieces

pieces Powder Monkey

From TX?

5. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

If your gonna tour around a bit stop in pegleg mutiny. Alotta fun.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. and pieces like this.
  6. pieces

pieces Powder Monkey

Thank you donkeykilla!

7. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

AtariGeneration has one spot open. Members worldwide, lots of chatter, mix of male/female, perks always funded. We don't rank push, we just have fun.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. and pieces like this.
  8. pieces

pieces Powder Monkey

Thanks salty snack!! I know this sounds silly and yes I'm blonde.. I have tried to join guilds that have "request only" ... With no luck?! Haha.. How do I send my request? Shesh... I'm sure it's very simple.

Christy likes this.
  9. Bear

Bear Commodore

just look the guild up, and click "join" it will be a button on the top of the guild screen.

10. pieces

pieces Powder Monkey

Thanks so much. I've looked up the guild... Have not found "join" to click on. I will look again! I'm sure it's right infront of my eyes. Thank you Bear! Here we go.. I'll try again!

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

Are you clicking "view Guild" by the guild name after you search for us?

12. TBird

TBird Captain

If you are above 500 We R is always looking for good players to help us get back to #1

13. SaK

SaK First Mate

Join black flag
    [​IMG] Always active all the perks... Proof in front of you...Search by the name and the image in my signature

14. Lot of good choices here for the lady.... we r piates ( yes it's spelled that way),black flag, atari,pegleg, and bad piggies can't go wrong.

I'll just bribe you, ;)

Either way plunder on have fun.

LadyoftheSea likes this.
  15. Shark Bait

Shark Bait First Mate

If you want a spot in a not so active guild with perks always active, I can make a spot for you in one of our guilds. People just are a little more quiet in some guilds, I am just being honest. there will always be experienced players available to answer questions. We just took our chat outside of the guild due to guild chat issues and limitations. Send me PM if interested. As for your other issue of not seeing a 'join' option, that is because they have required rank set higher than your current rank.

16. Sinister Souls is also recruiting, we are looking for fresh members that are 400+.
    Perks are funded within 15 minutes (ask anyone that is or was a member). We have great people who are friendly, experienced and always someone to talk to/with.
    We also have our own forum where many great lay-outs, strategy and all sorts of things are shared.

One-Eyed Willy likes this.
  17. Close this thread ...I think she is taken already ,cheers to the guild she joined.;)

LadyoftheSea and Gangrene Beard like this.
  18. SaK

SaK First Mate

Which guild?

19. Hit like and I'll tell you lol...

SaK and LadyoftheSea like this.
  20. SaK

SaK First Mate

Lol..i always hit u...i mean hit like