Looking for Active guild with a good vibe.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Glass Eater, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Hey, so I'm not a big fan of keeping a high rank in game (currently 100 or so, but it fluctuates throughout the day, and I've been up ~400), But I play periodically throughout the day most days, and I have a very high level island (PH7, close to maxed everything). I would like to find a new guild with lots of active members in chat who actually contribute to the perks. I'm tired of being one of three or four people that contribute. I do several million in plunders everyday, and would like to think I'd be a welcome addition to most guilds. A ranked guild would be fun too, but it's not expected. Let me know if you have space somewhere that seems to fit the above. Thanks!!!

Some pics of my game progress, if you're interested:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Pegleg mutiny. Our only criteria is fun and active in chat. Stop by for a visit and see what you think.

.Lord M€G/\T|2ON. likes this.
  3. Looks like you probably have a great guild, but, you have a minimum rank of 250 to join, and I'm not there currently. I suppose I could go destroy a bunch of little islands and get my way up there quickly though.

4. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Let me see if abc is on ill have him lower it.

5. Many good guilds out in plunder land, depends what you want top guild high pressure pushes for the top in guild rank? Chill no pressure chat guilds, or lil of both...some good guilds out there. PEGLEG is one of them,since we're full, hope you pick a good guild that fits your gaming needs. Plunder on .

Bill gates jr likes this.
  6. Donkeykilla, if you can I'll join up. Thanks Megatron, I've been in some mediocre guilds thus far. One where they contributed just fine, but nobody had anything to say in chat. Several where I had to wait days to get funding maxed. I think a little of both is where I want to be for now. At least until I'm maxed, in which case, then the only thing left to do is go for high pressure rank stuff.

7. Good plan ...your set up looks great, if donkey can work it seems you got a home already. Cheers

Bill gates jr and Glass Eater like this.
  8. Marmaladesix

Marmaladesix First Mate

Tortuga Nest is pretty cool! Check out @Kelani 's recruitment post!

Kelani and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  9. Thanks Megatron, and I'll keep Tortuga Nest in mind marmaladesix.

Kelani and .Lord M€G/\T|2ON. like this.
  10. Yup both good guilds I send many pirates that way as well when we are full.

Bill gates jr likes this.
  11. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

TN is the best, Glass. Active chat and everything is funded all of the time. :)

12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@Glass Eater Yep, what those guys said. We're pretty relaxed, and we'd much rather have a fun, active player than an antisocial kid with a 1,000 rank. :)

The recruitment post is in my signature. If you're interested, drop me a line, or reply to the thread, and we'll definitely welcome you.

13. Thanks everyone! I'm giving Pegleg a shot, but I'll keep you guys in mind in the future if I'm not into it (I doubt that will be the case though)

14. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Best of luck, matey. :)

15. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Well, that makes us 1 for 3 for the week. Maybe I need to shower, or something. *sniffs* Hmm.

16. Shonda La

Shonda La First Mate

Prolly. ;)

Kelani likes this.
  17. donkeykilla

donkeykilla First Mate

Cant be it. You should smell this place. *phew*

litletre and Kelani like this.