Looking for an active guild who rumbles constantly...

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Tinkistar, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Tinkistar

Tinkistar Powder Monkey

Hi! :) I'm currently in a guild that rumbles constantly and has some great members, but over half of our guild never rumble at all and don't donate at all which I find very frustrating. We hardly win any rumbles anymore because of it. :eek: I'm considering moving on and I'm wondering if there are any guilds out there that have the following qualities:

1. Very active (mostly adult) guild that is run by a good and fair Captain who enforces the rules.
    2. Rumble constantly (or at least 3 - 4 times a week).
    3. Require all guild members to participate in the rumbles (or at least most of the time. I do understand that people have lives and are unable to get online sometimes... me included!)
    4. All guild members donate and are made to walk the plank if they don't!
    5. Everyone speaks English. (Multicultural clans are great, but being able to understand a common language ensures there are no communication barriers.)

I'm not interested in new guilds with newish / low level players. I would prefer to join an established guild that has a cut-off and encourages players with higher level PH's and pirates to join.

About me:
    I am Australian, I'm an adult, I'm female. I am currently upgrading my PH and will be PH8 in 5 more days. I have been playing Plunder Pirates for 292 days. I'm not a guild hopper and have only ever been in 2 guilds (including the one I'm currently in). I'm an active team player, a good donator and I participate in every rumble. I'm a bit of a farmer and not really interested in ranks. (It's just a number and I would rather plunder for gold, grog and points to help myself and my guild grow.) ;)

If your guild has the above qualities and you think I would be a good fit, please contact me.
    (If you don't think I would be a good fit for your guild, then thank you anyway for the time you took to read this.)

Plunder on! :cool:

2. прокат

прокат Powder Monkey

Check Irish jack tars we are really active

3. прокат

прокат Powder Monkey

7 ph 6 academy 200rank min all very fast donation

4. прокат

прокат Powder Monkey

You can read about our guild here just type in Irish jack tars

5. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

6. Eric1071

Eric1071 Powder Monkey

420 Pirates if you have A7

If not the sister Guild

420 farmacy is calling your name..

Eric1071
    420 pirates

7. If you like to join a family instead of a guild you should look into Red Flag Fleet. Altough we have three guilds (RFF 1: PH8&9 RFF2: PH7&8 RFF3: PH3+) we are very connected and care about each other. We use Groupme outside of our ingame chat and it's great fun to be part of RFF!
    But we are also very competative. We like rumbeling and we sure like winning them too!
    Feel free to send me a PM for more info.

Ian likes this.
  8. locomoco

locomoco Powder Monkey

Come join the fun over at USA Pirateers. We rumble 4-5 times a week. We are currently ranked 37th. We love to rumble. We've won 80% of our rumbles. When we lose, we come in 2nd place...never Third or lower. The guild is chatty. We have LADIES!! very active ones at that. We post 99% English. We have international travelers who'll throw in some regional lingo at times (mostly German). We have 1 SPOT open now.

9. Tinkistar

Tinkistar Powder Monkey

Thank you to everyone who replied here or via private message. I appreciate the time you took to respond. I have just sent a join request to Rogue Raiders guild. I hope I will be a good fit in their guild.

Blueberry, Apple, The Killer and 4 others like this.
  10. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

A very warm welcome @Tinkistar. Glad to have you at Rogue Raiders!
    She is definitely a great addition to our awesome team (so humble of me haha)

*Cap'n Sparkle* and Tinkistar like this.
  11. Tinkistar

Tinkistar Powder Monkey

You are an awesome team! A very active guild who scored well over 8000 points in the last rumble to secure a victory! Wow!! Love your website and chat page also. Thanks for the warm and friendly welcome. :)

12. SpongeCake

SpongeCake Crew

now let's fix that lack of banner in your signature ;)

The Killer likes this.
  13. Tinkistar

Tinkistar Powder Monkey

I'm onto it. ;)

The Killer and SpongeCake like this.
  14. The Killer

The Killer Powder Monkey

Great to have you Tinkistar!

15. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

That @Edward Kenway at PU is a junker anyway, as many of you know.
    Better that you went the Rogue way. Much better people there

16. Aww thanks for the kind words Alpha :D

Black-ish Beard and The Killer like this.
  17. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

The Killer and Black-ish Beard like this.
  18. Blueberry

Blueberry Captain

And @Tinkistar - you are a great addition to our guild! looking forward to our next rumble so you can join in with us!!