Looking for daily players who help.. Period. We're adults.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Captain Hank Moody, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Captain Hank Moody

Captain Hank Moody Powder Monkey

Hey y'all. Captain Hank Moody here. Arggg mateyss.
    I'm 26.. Male. Cali born Pittsburgh raised.
    We have a guild called ShipwreckSmokers..
    Have you ever got the kraken high.? Smoke with us an we'll tell you why.

We're low on the people because we're booting players out who just don't participate in the daily rumbles and just reek in the benefits for free.

Anyone is welcomed. New or experienced.
    As of July 11th. I am currently heading to PH8 with only about two months into the game\android release. And I can speak on the same for my crew. Everyone is at least PH7. Our ranks are low but I say who cares. We like to farm :) How else you think we got this far already :p

We really need help. Troop wise. The more the better - obviously.. We can never snag 1st its always second because we're always up against a guild of 40+ so we never have a shot regardless if we each put up 100+ BP the other team always wins..
    We fund. We send troops. We rumble as much as the crew wants. We can discuss the timeframe on which we do start the rumbles or I like to bang them out around late afternoon EST time so we can get a pretty good range of daylight playtime for everyone in the guild.

Again.. Don't forget. It's ShipwreckSmokers..
    ShipwreckSmokers... ShipwreckSmokers lol

Come on scallywags. We're a group a cool ass guys. Plus my girl :p
    She's pretty weak but she loves the game and will be right up with us in no time.

2. Captain Hank Moody

Hey kev. Sorry didn't get back sooner. I can't speak for my crew. I do know we like where we are. But we just don't have the man power to be where we wanna be. Too many free loaders. As captain to captain we know how that goes.. Let me talk to my crew an see how they feel.

METALBULLDOG likes this.
  3. Captain Hank Moody

Alright. We're up for it. I see you have request only...
    My guys come plus my begginer girlfriend. I'm okay with it. Do you need their names?
    my first mate Porch Monkey
    1eye420guy
    big Wang. If you want him that's cool. If not. He requests more then donates troops..
    My girl Wendy.. And I Hank Moody.. We can discuss anything that needs be

METALBULLDOG likes this.
  4. METALBULLDOG

METALBULLDOG Powder Monkey

send porch monkey over i will make him first mate and he can accept the others! man im pumped!

5. METALBULLDOG

you will be first mate when you get here and will be boss of youre crew

6. METALBULLDOG

I can't invite you you have to request to join, it's open to all right now and when you're crew is all here I will close it

7. Don Barzini

Don Barzini Powder Monkey

Hey Guys, I just joined ShipwreckSmokers, but if I understand correctly it's better to switch to british bulldogs? I hope I can join the guild, I have been looking for a good one for a few days, and you guys seem like nice people!
    I have to admit I'm quite new to the game, I only have been playing for 5 days, upgrading my PH to lvl 4 atm, so I'm making progress fairly quickly. My brother has been playing this game for multiple years now, so if I need help I can always ask him, I won't bother you with noobish questions ;).
    Would be really awesome to join!

Don Barzini ( strange name, I know, don't ask lol )

8. METALBULLDOG

@Don Barzini hi this is metal Kevin capt. British Bulldogs I have made room for the shipwreck guild and have made a rank exception for the lowest member because it's the captions girlfriend BUT FEAR NOT! We have a sister guild for beginners, and some of our top players to go farm called Mutiny Ahoy! It's perfect for you! Our Real capton is there now as he is traveling for a few months, and my favorite player JJ went over because he talked his buddy into playing! It's a great place to get started,worldwide guild 24/7 perks, vet players who donate max troops and when you get to ph7(6 If you are active) you can join us in the big leagues for our monthly push! Or bounce between the 2 guilds as you wish! If this sounds good join Mutiny Ahoy! And tell them metalkevin sent you! I know they will treat you well! Thanks!

9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Hey, Smokers! If you'd like to join up with, check us out. I know some would like to get there own thing going, but if your looking for something happening right NOW, maybe you'd consider us. A little backstory on us, about 11-12 of us left a guild tired of inactive cap and crew, starting MIWC only about a month or so ago. Since then we've snagged some guys in rumbles and few handfuls of various other guilds' crew and some from the recruit page. We re filling up pretty quickly! Looks like you guys wanna win, we've averaged first and second with a couple 3rd place finishes back when we were a bit smaller.we just broke our guilds high score in the last rumble with almost 4,000bps. Come check us out kick some ass with us! We are not a 24/7 rumble guild, we rumble on the weekend and chill, upgrade, farm during the week. Maybe we ll cu soon...

PLUNDER HARD!
    Captain TW.

10. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Ps. Rumbles may increase with more people showing up, as opposed to just weekends. K. Thx for your time.

11. Captain Hank Moody

Kev.. It says y'all need to request us to join.. Send me an invite an I'll bring the squad..
    Hank Moody

12. METALBULLDOG

I can only send an invite to peaple who are Not In a guild SO I will make it easy and open to all and kick anyone that's not you're guys! Ok hope you see this soon!