Looking for guild

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by whitney, Apr 16, 2015.

1. whitney

whitney Crew

My guild became inactive, therefor so did I. My rank is pretty low, but that can be easily fixed. I'm pirate hall 8.

TBird likes this.
  2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Our family of guilds has a lot to offer. We're friendly, actively participate in chat and respectful to one another. If you're interested in staying at a low rank to farm, Wild Piggies is a great place. If you're nearly maxed and ready to push up rank, check out Bad Piggies. Cheers. :)

3. SaK

SaK First Mate

*Cap'n Sparkle* likes this.
  4. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Wild Piggies would welcome you. We avoid racist or sexist comments and value diversity. You will be valued for being a team player who contributes to the group.

Kelani likes this.
  5. Christy

Christy Commodore

If I were you I would read through the recruitment section. With PH8 you would get accepted into pretty much any guild you chose. Find a guild description you like and apply. Different guilds have different things to offer. Sometimes it takes a little trial and error to find a guild your happy in :)

Kelani, Raptelan, Ian and 1 other person like this.
  6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

@whitney What Christy said. Check out recruitment threads, and find one that speaks to you.

I recommend starting with Tortuga Nest. I hear they have lots of space, and plenty of lady pirates :)

TBird and awbo like this.
  7. Daddy P

Daddy P Captain

Nah, save your effort and just join Red Flag Fleet 1 or 2. No reason to go anywhere else. :D

Christy and Ian like this.
  8. Ian

Ian Commodore

Agreed.... But let us all know once you do choose a Guild... :)

Christy likes this.
  9. Few open spots in the Black Flag main guild right now too, if you are still looking. See our recruitment thread in my signature :)

Cocobean and Edward Kenway like this.
  10. Edward Kenway

Edward Kenway Captain

Yea our main guild has a few spots open, made soon room a couple hours ago. Feel free to check us out

SaK likes this.
  11. Christy

Christy Commodore

Yep. More than welcome with us :D Free grog on Fridays o_O

12. Pooh

Pooh Powder Monkey

Hi whitney, please feel free to join us in RFF1 or RFF2! :)

Ian likes this.
  13. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

420 pirates is a top 50 guild and would love to welcome you! We are very active players! Nice mixture of men and women, about 50/50.

14. BILLYBARU

BILLYBARU Crew

Do not apply at Sinister Souls!

Reverse psychology is great!

15. Black-ish Beard

Black-ish Beard Captain

Nuff said...

16. DELjaKeS_KAFFER

DELjaKeS_KAFFER Powder Monkey

join DELjc UNITED please