Looking for Recruits for "The Sea Bears" Guild

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Cave Miner, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Cave Miner

Cave Miner Powder Monkey

I'm looking for people to join my guild. It is called The Sea Bears. I would prefer players who play more often, but either way you can join my guild. Whether you will use the guild chat or if you will be more of a shy player, it doesn't matter. I would love for you to join my fun guild. We look out for each other over here in The Sea Bears guild, and our only weakness, is a dirt circle ;)

-Cave Miner

2. Seawitch

Seawitch First Mate

It's going to be tough starting a guild especially with a low ph leading. The problem is the perks and donations. It's almost impossible to play at a high ph without perks.i would suggest you join an established guild until you get bigger. Also there are tricks to playing that makes things easier which a player new to the game wouldn't know so how do you help other new players? Plus an established guild has maxed players to help with donations.

Tiger Lilly, peg-brain bob and McQ like this.
  3. Voldemortia

Voldemortia Powder Monkey

Cave miner, you can join my guild and learn a thing or two from some ol' swashbugglers. The Walking Dead is welcoming new active players.

4. Ian

Ian Commodore

Good Luck @Cave Miner great to see new Guilds starting up and some people 'having a go'. Every Guild or Alliance of Guilds all started from one person having an idea and wanting to make a difference.

Stay focused and committed to your dream.. good luck.

peg-brain bob and Tiger Lilly like this.
  5. Tiger Lilly

Tiger Lilly Captain

Ian likes this.
  6. Come on new, and older pirates looking to join a guild. Give this one a try!!
    The best guilds start from small beginnings and you could help this one to grow strong and active!!
    Remember if it's new then all things are possible and there is nothing set in stone.....what an opportunity!
    @Cave Miner, if I was on my own I would happily join! Good luck.
    Come on pirates, give the Sea Bears a go!

7. Cave Miner

Cave Miner Powder Monkey

Thanks for your help and support guys :)

8. Voldemortia

Voldemortia Powder Monkey

Hope all is going well with recruiting Cave Miner. We would welcome you to The Walking Dead if you'd ever like some tips and tricks! We rumble on Saturday's 1pm EST and welcome all to join!

9. @Cave Miner, why don't you reconsider for a while and either join the walking dead guild or sea patriots guild apostle's creed for some company.
    Having crew mates improves the game and you learn so much from them. You will find your enjoyment and enthusiasm will triple for the game if you do. Pirates aren't meant to travel the seas alone!
    (You can always restart your own guild later)

Voldemortia likes this.