Looking to join or merge a guild

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by roguecylon, Oct 17, 2014.

1. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

I created a guild - Ready Player One. But did not announce it. I'm considering whether to actively promote the guild or join a strong one. I have hovered around the top 200 list, but prefer to hang out in the lower 300's collecting easy bait. Currently PH6 with only one Mystic Mortar needing build before I start to push for PH7.

If you have a strong active guild that needs a new strong player, then I may be tempted to join. Not really interested in a bunch of scallywags that linger around the 100's.

2. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Oh, and I come from many, many years of playing strategy games. I don't really view this as real strategy, but that's just an opinion from playing complex games.

I do like to mix up my attacks though, and try creative ways to score the loot rather than the BPs. As far as BP and EP go I'm around 16-20K on each after upgrading.

3. Our guild is always looking for strong active players. Our membership varies greatly between veteran and new players. The current goal of the guild is to help all members get to PH5+ so we are mostly farming as of now. Check us out if you'd like: Soulless Pirates.

Cheers.

4. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Tywin, I will take a look. But I'm likely looking for a top 50 guild.
    BTW, I'm originally from London, and now US based. Been around the world many times, so looking for folks that have a global point of view. Not looking for a guild made up of kids :) No offence anyone. I've been playing all my life. Just want to be able to chat with folks that have some experience.

5. That's fine. We have members from all over the world including, UK, China, US, Canada, Sweden, Brazil and others. Most of our members are veteran players of Clash of Clans, Game of War, and other similar games. We aren't rank pushing right now as we just want to have fun and help the less veteran players improve, though we will push for rank in the future. I understand you may be a more hardcore player. Just keep us in mind. We may not be on the leaderboard but most of us know how to play strategy games well.

6. roguecylon

roguecylon Captain

Good points, I understand.

7. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Hiya

I think you will like us, read the info in the below link and join in game or mail me for more info.

I'm English living in France. We have members who have been in top guilds, look forward to hearing from you.

Captain Hakjka likes this.
  8. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Hello I am building a guild up. We would love to have you at iNFiNiTY. We have some players still moving from samurai siege so please be patient but we will be on the board very soon.

9. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Hey GeNeTiix

Did you steal the wings from Darkzero? Come on they do look very similar. He is not on this thread so your secret will be safe with me??? ;)

10. Sinister Souls a top 10 guild.
    Requirements:
    Pirate rank 300 +
    PH 6
    Observatory by 15th Nov

11. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

No I didn't you can google genentiix infinity gears of war and it comes right up! My old MLG team.

12. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

13. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Yessir that's me

14. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Wow, that is so cool, grats on your Achievements in gears of war. This game is very different to gears of war, why the change?

I still didn't see no wings though (sorry couldn't resist hehe)

15. GeNeTiiX

GeNeTiiX Powder Monkey

Thanks and I sold my box