Looking to merge

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by C.Calamity, Aug 19, 2015.

1. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

we're a small but strong guild looking to merge with another to create a much stronger guild. Interested guilds could send someone to check us out.

300 Pirates

2. dragon's lair

dragon's lair Powder Monkey

Told my Capt to check u guys out!!

3. dragon's lair

dragon's lair Powder Monkey

What level ph are most of you?

4. Cocobean

Cocobean First Mate

PM sent.

5. C.Calamity

C.Calamity Crew

Most of us r 8 or 9. No MINIs afaik.

6. sonyanews

sonyanews Powder Monkey

Princess Pirates is looking to merge as well. We're named for The Princess Bride. Most of us are level PH 9 or 10. A couple really active players who love rumbling every Thursday.

7. CaPiTaIn Sparrow

CaPiTaIn Sparrow Powder Monkey

New guild, looking to recruit join up for fun and active play, rumbles Monday and Thursday. All lvls accepted, reason for this is we all have to start somewhere and I believe every1 deserve the right to play and have fun, join The Black Pearl, you know it makes sense so why wait join up

8. theQueen

theQueen Powder Monkey

Ahoy Princess Pirates and 300 Pirates, looking to merge with another guild? We at Scottish Seadogs are an active and fun guild! We fund perks, share strategies, coach newbies, encourage chatting, donate pirates and rumble every Wednesday and Saturday. If you don't know something or need help, just ask. I or my Cap'n will swing on over for a visit and give us Scottish Seadogs a visit too. We would love to merge with you!

9. Lippy

Lippy Powder Monkey

Hi,

Piratesoscotland have consistently got around 25 pirates in it. A merger would be a great idea to build a top guild. Would happily discuss further with other guild captains. At the mo we rumble 3 times a week, Monday , wednesday and Friday. Mostly high level pirates but not fussy about what lvl you are, more interested in active and passionate players.

10. Lippy

Lippy Powder Monkey

Hi Scottish sea dogs. I'm captain from Piratesoscotland and we're looking for a merger. What do you say? Mostly Scottish crew, 25 in our guild. 20 in yours. Think we'd make a formidable Scottish guild if we teamed up.

11. It would be awesome if u guys join TheIndianPirates... Let me know if u want to join I will free some spots for ur guilds members...BTW we r 86th guild in the world (In top rumble Guilds)

12. captaintau

captaintau Crew

C.Calamity, I was an integral part of 300 Pirates for months under the handle "captaintau" although I'm "Ninja Nurse" now. I did enjoy my time with you and found good camaraderie. I left you as I wasn't happy with the direction that the guild was going. Things like kicking out members for not contributing to the previous rumble and a strange sudden promotion of a newbie to captain over those of us that had been loyal for months. Down to 13 members I was consistently funding all of the perks to my max.

After a few nomadic days I hooked up with British Bulldogs. They're awesome. I understand you've already exchanged messages with our captain and senior first mates. I hope they welcome you. It would be good to rumble alongside you again.

C.Calamity likes this.
  13. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Check out MI Wrecking Crew. Smaller established guild. Active perks 24/7. Rumbles 3x a week so far. Diverse crew from beginners to ph9. Any active members are certainly welcome! Cya soon.

14. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Forgot to mention, if you have any questions or concerns, you can message me on Facebook. Look for Crew Captain. We also have a fairly new fb group page. Search MI Wrecking Crew.