Loot Not Showing On Revenge Visit

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by SaK, Nov 13, 2014.

1. SaK

SaK First Mate

While Scouting for Revenge, I can scout the base but the Main Problem I get is that I cant see how much wealth is available for loot. Its in a way discourage me to revenge blindly with huge troops. Can it be fixed in coming future?

Ivan-GUY_Pp likes this.
  2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

This is something @Chris [Midoki] mentioned long ago that they might add in the future. In the meantime, look at the storages when visiting to see if they look full or not(gold overflows and grog has many barrels)

Bear likes this.
  3. Bear

Bear Commodore

When I revenge it tells me the max loot. Does yours not?

4. I think he is referring when you visit the base. Then you are unable to see the numbers, but there is a graphic that you can see (open gold chest//barrels next to storage) But when you press revenge you have 15 seconds to see the numbers

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  5. Bear

Bear Commodore

Gotcha.

6. SaK

SaK First Mate

that doesnt work beard because i did a visit before taking my revenge, and while visiting i saw the gold boxes are open and full but as soon as i attacked i saw them closed. In this case another question arises:

do i get loot penalty while attacking lower pirate hall like clash of clans or in PP there is no loot penalty for lower PH! (im aware of the loot calculation thow)

7. There is no penalty for attacking a lower pirate hall.