Loot Study Too (the grog and rumble edition).

Discussion in 'Battle Strategies' started by Becker Redbeard, May 28, 2015.

1. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Well, sitting at a perfect round PR 700 and thought it would be nice to collect some data again. Then someone pushes me up over dinner.

At PR 712, with 75 opponents recorded, of a PR range of 631-860 (avg 719):
    Average 584k gold, 381k grog, 916k total resources
    Max 1214k gold, 1097k grog, 2064k total resources
    Top 10% 1019k gold, 624k grog (Expect you should hit this number with 10 Nexts)

Sooo, it seems there is a bit of an infusion of grog up high with the arrival of rumbles, as PR 700 now has more grog than lower levels did in January. Aside from the addition of rumbles, as time extends between updates involving new defenses/pirate levels, more players have built their walls and upgraded their troops, leaving more to plunder.

Now, you may ask, "What if I want to reign on top of the leaderboards? I've heard of a grog shortage???"
    Yep, the average for PR >800 was 164k grog available, most under 100k, only one player above 300k grog available (500k available, maybe the guild just won a rumble).
    Happy Plundering!

# Johnny Doe #, Bear and Tex like this.
  2. Tex

Tex Commodore

Great post!

3. # Johnny Doe #

# Johnny Doe # First Mate

There is a lot of resources up there now as there are more maxed bases than before.
    Farming up there was awesome during the quick recruiting times :)