Lost battle, but during battle I got 100% destruction?

Discussion in 'Battle Bugs' started by Moonie, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Moonie

Moonie Powder Monkey

I just did a battle against someone, name ~!mdg!~ and destroyed everything on his island. 100% destruction, I should have gotten 13,504 gold, 5,466 grog. Not a lot, but it says I got 299 gold, 2 grog, and only did 7% destruction. And my pirate rank went down -11 when it should've gone up. How did this happen? I got a screen shot, and you can see some of the buildings in the background destroyed.

[​IMG]

Right after this the game froze and did a force reset. And when I went back to my island before the freeze/reset, I still had all 23 of my pirates. How can I rectify this? Seems kind of unfair :/

To add it won't also let me look at the replay and I just went on his island and it's already 100% rebuilt. How?

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  2. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Sounds like your device lost connection with the server during the fight. The client version carried on playing but with no information being passed back to the server the outcome was displayed incorrectly.