Lost my island and can't get back to it.

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Flint111, Feb 7, 2016.

1. Flint111

Flint111 Powder Monkey

I can't get a response from support and it is very frustrating. Searched and tried everything I can find but can't get back to it, all because one time the last time I went to play as always a window came up that said do you want to load other game and I had always hit cancel bug the last time I hit ok by mistake.

Any help???

2. Ian

Ian Commodore

@Flint111 Rovio/Midoki support don't work weekends and are on London time I think. Which means they won't be available for another 10hrs..

The best thing you can do if you haven't already done so is to log a support ticket from in-game..

Log - Settings - Help - Support

They are normally quite good with this type of issue (has happened many times before)

Good luck.

3. Flint111

Flint111 Powder Monkey

Did that last week during the middle of the week and nothing, Just an auto response. Very frustrating!

4. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Try logging in on the game center account of the account you accidentally did not load. If you don't have access to that game center account, getting the island back will become a lot more challenging.