Lost My progress

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Afshandc, May 16, 2017.

1. Afshandc

Afshandc Powder Monkey

I switched from IOS to android and i forgot to link my android device. Now i dont have an IOS device. Please help me retrieve my IOS progress to Android.

2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ahoy! Sorry to hear you've lost your account. We will hopefully be able to retrieve your account if you follow the steps below:

* On your new Android device, open Plunder Pirates and go to Log > Settings > Help > Support
    * This will automatically open an email with your new device and the current Plunder Pirates account details. In order to fix your problem, we need as much information about your previous account as possible, so we'll need you to add the following to the email:
    • Your previous player name
    • Previous guild name(s)
    • What pirate hall level your previous game had got to
    • When you last played
    • If/when you last made an in-app purchase and for how much
    • Which country you're playing in
    * Once we have this information, we can investigate and hopefully sort our your account!

3. Afshandc

Afshandc Powder Monkey

I did a day back. Still no reply. Eagerly waiting to play the game again. Please help.

4. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Ah, it's probably going through the system. If you haven't received a reply by tomorrow, let me know and I'll see if there's anything holding it up.

5. Afshandc

Afshandc Powder Monkey

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. Will get back to you tomorrow.