Lower Re-Arm Costs

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Danny Liu, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

Running a full line of maxed traps could cost 500k or more.
    Clash of Clans has realized the error of high re-arm costs and reduced theirs by over 80%.
    So please do the same as re-arming all my traps has probably cost me a few dozen MILLION.
    (I have been playing for almost a year now)

2. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

I have stopped upgrading my traps for this fact alone

Ebow and Cap'n Greenbeard like this.
  3. Darth Yoda

Darth Yoda First Mate

I have stopped rearming my traps for this reason.

Ebow and Cap'n Greenbeard like this.
  4. Christy

Christy Commodore

I only rearm mine when I have no use for gold. The cost is insane. Not worth it at all of you have upgrades.

Cap'n Greenbeard likes this.
  5. Lnds500

Lnds500 Powder Monkey

I was thinking this as well. if I get attacked and the enemy gets 100% the total re-arm cost is 750.000 (I think). I expect this will rise to 1.000.000 when the legendary traps get upgraded.

It's waay imbalanced. If I don't have much gold in storage that's effectively -1.000.000 :S

6. Quetzal

Quetzal Powder Monkey

I also rearm traps only if i have no use for gold, rearm costs with legendary traps goes to 900k!!!

7. Juggernaut

Juggernaut First Mate

8. Yeah, somebody please fix that. How is it helpful to win a defense with your opponent having taken about 50k gold only, however having all your traps unarmed?

9. Danny Liu

Danny Liu First Mate

Yea, something is wrong when u loose more gold to REARM rather than the actual raid.

10. Ebow

Ebow Crew

Good idea!

11. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

I won't upgrade any of my bombs anymore. Pointless with the rediculous rearm costs.... Midoki did adjust the rearm costs once.. Then went off the rockers again with new upgrades. It's a shame...

12. Lnds500

Lnds500 Powder Monkey

PH 10 re-arm cost for the PH alone have are now more than 228.000 (mine says 228.000, I guess it would be 250.000 had it been empty).

That's up from what, 7.000? Did they change anything else? Cause the higher attack does not justify the price hike.

13. Rimeeek

Rimeeek Powder Monkey

I don't even have max traps but it cost me 640.000, there's no reason to rearm probably if you are maxed and you don't care about gold anymore. As far as I see it, the bombs and traps are feature that is not being used by the long-term PP players which is sad :/ it just needs some tweaking to be viable

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  14. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

Nope... It's 300k to rearm the ph 10... Lol. I believe that's a 10 times increase over ph 9....

850arrr likes this.
  15. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Holy sh*t balls!!!

16. That is ridiculous to the extream! Another reason I will be sticking with ph 9 for now. It is not like ph 10 is dishing out 10x damage as ph 9.

All the traps are way too expensive, and since most people use them to re-route juggs, the cost is not justified. That is why I have refused to upgrade mine beyond like 2 or 3.

The fact that compared to most bases my rearm cost is much lower, but I still can't usable afford to rearm after being raided is ludicrous!
    Absalutly @$#%% ludicrous.
    Rearming shouldn't be costing on average the same or greater amount of gold than what was stolen..

Please fix this midoki!! Do you even play your own game??

17. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Reality is, when you are maxed you have more gold than is ever needed for rearming traps. Even when rearming traps, your gold storages will spend most of their time full. Granted, when the new upgrades for PH10 (including walls) comes out, gold will be in short supply again. At that point, I just won't bother rearming them for a few months. Best advice is not to upgrade the traps, until all the walls are done.

18. CaptEmulation

CaptEmulation Powder Monkey

Tram re-arm costs are insane. Damage goes up 20% and cost goes up 400%. No thank you. All of my traps are PH7 level and won't be going up.