Loyalty Tokens

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Skye, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Skye

Skye Commodore

I understand that the choice of distributor was Rovio's decision, and not Midoki's, and its the distributor that cannot ship figures to certain regions, no matter how much Midoki wants to. This will probably never get changed, as Midoki has no real say in this process.

But, since other players are being excluded, I have a solution.

Allow us to use those loyalty tokens to purchase chests. They could be equivalent to one gem - 40 tokens gets a merchant's chest, 100 gets a QM, 300 gets a captain'ss, 400 gets a maurader's.

Then, no matter what region players are in, they still get some sort of use for them. If you get to 1000, you could choose to claim them for a figure if you're in a valid region (or get a claim code to send them to a relative in one if you aren't, with a warning that they do not ship to your region and you won't get a refund if you purchase it). Or you could save them up and use them for chests instead.

It may not be a perfect solution, but now no one is excluded, and those loyalty tokens still have some use when the figures sell out, so the whole system isn't wasted at that point.

2. Spongee

Spongee Commodore

Just caught this Skye. Great suggestion! But I suspect that train has already left the station. Might be a little late this time around. Like you said, this is a Rovio promotion and not Midoki, so I am not holding out much hope of such a promotion ever happening.

Fil likes this.
  3. rhorun

rhorun Crew

Lol I'm not holding my breath on getting any points as so far my loyalty points are a big fat zero let alone being able to use any..