LP Question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oak Island, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Oak Island

Oak Island Captain

Hello @Lynsey [Midoki] - i was hoping to pick your brain a bit about the LPs. My first question is why is there really only 1 gun wielding LP (Sadie)? We have so many LPs that carry a sword or knife or whatever close combat weapon you want to have, but only 1 that shoots from a distance. I feel like the balance is way off here! We need a new LP that shoots from a distance, not necessarily as far away as Sadie but maybe like Ghastly distance or something would be good! It’s fun to send your LP into the heat of battle but we should have more than 1 that stands back a bit with the gunners, ghastlies, and HGs. So my follow up question to all that is, when are we getting a new gun wielding LP? :D:);)

Cheers and happy sailing!!

-Oak

850arrr, Intimidator and MorganFlint like this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

A lot of the Legendary Pirates were designed to be commanders leading the charge, so are quite tanky with higher hitpoints and melee weaponry. Point noted about a new gun wielding LP. ;)

Unique Rebel and 850arrr like this.
  3. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Hopefully they won’t have the same glitch as Sadie when she spins uselessly in circles when her wall butting ability is activated. Still waiting for a reply on the ticket with video I sent.

Unique Rebel and Sea Patriot like this.
  4. Sea Patriot

Sea Patriot Captain

That’s so annoying, can stand that when she does that.

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

Honestly don’t know why we are asked to send in tickets when there’s a problem. I remember when you did, you got a response back if it was resolved or something.... Still have empty grog storages and no clue why rumble rewards system is weird sometimes. Not that they are huge Issues, but it’s been awhile.

Sea Patriot likes this.
  6. 850arrr

850arrr Captain

Was thinking there could be an LP that gets summoned by the witch doctor after they die, so in other words a special VooDoo LP.

MorganFlint likes this.
  7. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

I was thinking...there could be a new LP. Any type :)

MorganFlint and 850arrr like this.