Make donated GS troops visible

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by MorganFlint, Nov 20, 2018.

1. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

I would like to see a feature added where the guildmates can see what has been donated to a guild ship request, if it’s only a partial fill. For example, when someone requests 5 skies and 5 ghastlies, and a player donates 5 troops, I have to ask what they still need. This is true of most any combo request. Some players are helpful and say what they donated, and some who receive will say what they still need, but not always. The simple (?) solution is to make the already donated troops visible when donate is tapped. Can this be added to the next feature discussion @Lynsey [Midoki] ?

Another idea is to allow a quick donate with gems, say if tavern is full but not with the troops requested. More gem spending for Midoki ;).

WOLLIMAUS likes this.
  2. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

That would be very good. :)

3. SkimPappa

SkimPappa Powder Monkey

You can see what is in their guild ship from clicking on the guild ship on their map as a current option.

4. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

:eek: Really!?! I learn something new every day :)

5. SkimPappa

SkimPappa Powder Monkey

I’m sorry. I was wrong. The tavern you can click on and see what their normal pirate load out is. The guild ship shows them running around, but not as clear as the tavern does when you click details.

Sorry about that my memory was off.

6. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Ah, yes, doesn’t work, I checked it out; but good point, if you can look close enough, you can sometimes see them on the ship, but there seems to be a (edit* BIG) lag....I donated skies to a guildmate over five+ minutes ago and still can’t see any troops on his ship. Edit* and I also just donated 10 ghastlies to another player, but I see 10 green gunners on her gs.
    Addendum - it’s a 20 minute lag to see the donated troops on the gs :(

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  7. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

I'm sure it used to do this (or maybe I'm just remembering what the original design document said, heh). I'll pop it on the list, along with being told who's donated what (so no more donation trolling with mystery level 3 buccaneers...)

MorganFlint likes this.
  8. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

9. Adding these tiny changes will honestly improve the game so much.