Make it available to those with Android!

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by WÜLF, Nov 4, 2014.

1. WÜLF

WÜLF Powder Monkey

I have many friends who would at least like to see if they like this game as much as I do. Please get it for other systems! Even today a friend tried to find it to download on his Android phone. No dice.
    Soooo yep. Hope if you're already planning this it happens soon.. & if you aren't... Please consider it.
    Wülf

2. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Search Android, the PP staff have posted many threads with regard to the Android phone:

http://forum.plunderpirates.com/index.php?threads/adroid-pp.208/#post-898

From "Chris" - Hi there, the Android version has always been in our plans, but right now we are dedicating all our time to the iOS version. This is mainly due to the fact that we are a small team and having some experience of iOS, that is the platform we started on and want to continue with making the game as good as it can possibly be. Realistically the Android version will be sometime in 2015, so you might want to start saving if you cant wait :)

Bear likes this.
  3. Zeuticus

Zeuticus Crew

Would a port to Android be more difficult because you won't have access to all the Metal APIs?

Personally, I'm glad Plunder Pirates is iOS only. Hopefully Apple can feature it again if it isn't available on 'droid.

4. Bear

Bear Commodore

I can assure you that Androids system can more than support this game. And I think the already planned move to android will help this game grow tremendously.