Make it possible to answer the phone without instantly surrendering

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by Danne, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Danne

Danne Powder Monkey

Why do you instantly surrender if you answer the phone while in a battle? Can't my pirates fight in the background while I talk? Stupid girlfriend, don't call me when I play!

2. TBird

TBird Captain

+1
    Stupid clients!!!

3. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

And hows about the volume coming back on for battles after a call.

4. +1
    Add a delay before disconnecting the session to the server maybe a little 10sec-15sec? Sometimes you just accidentally click a notification after it shows on top of your screen then BOOM you're already disconnected to the game.

5. Ian

Ian Commodore

If she calls again during game play... Make her 'walk the plank'.

6. Plunder her! That will teach her!

7. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yeah a 15 sec delay before disconnect would be great

8. MFCEOSean

MFCEOSean Powder Monkey

Agreed. It would be nice if it functioned in a manner similar to CoC, where the game doesn't need to reload unless it has been closed for several minutes or it's not the last opened. That way, if you accidentally hit a notification, or if you get a phone call, you don't loose whatever you were doing and aren't forced to forfeit if you are in the middle of a match. At end game, most armies take at least an hour to build, and when you loose the entire army and any possible loot because you received a phone call the moment you planted that first troop on enemy shores, it's enough to make you strangle the neighbors cat.

Fulcrum likes this.
  9. Skye

Skye Commodore

Agreed. It shouldn't force reload the app every time you reopen it. Every wanted to take a screenshot of a battle victory and accidentally hit home or lock slightly off and closed the app, losing you that battle?

Maybe you want to swap to a screenshot of a base you're using as inspiration while building? Its just as frustrating an hour into building a base when your battery dies or you accidentally bump the lock button, or someone texts you while you're trying to place a wall at the top of the screen.

I get that this does a lot to help prevent cheating, like helping prevent swapping to a memory editor, but there are less invasive approaches.

10. ThànhĐàm

ThànhĐàm Powder Monkey

additional functions more wonderful sun .... he will k lose a pity

11. Cap'n Creeperb

Cap'n Creeperb First Mate

Aah so nice to play on a tablet, never having that type of problem. :p

12. Weird thing, my girlfriend has a iPhone 4S and casually took a call, and got to continue her raid afterwards. Me on the other hand, I got disconnected when I had a call of just over 10 seconds.
    Side note it was my girlfriend who called me.. o_O

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

On my Android I can answer a call and come back.