Map Editor

Discussion in 'Build Improvements' started by M1nth, May 12, 2015.

1. M1nth

M1nth Powder Monkey

Hi,

In my opinion, the tab with all the building that we stored is too big. Can you add something that allow us to hide it? Or to put it on the right or left side instead of the bottom?

There's a button that allows us to store everything, but I think that feature allowing us to store everything in one category will be better like "store all the walls" or "store all the decorations".

Plus, it's really boring to add every wall one by one ... we should be able to put a lot of wall in a few seconds, like I want walls from here to here (just two clicks)

Thanks

Minth

PS : Hope these ideas weren't purposed yet, I don't think so, I checked it quickly, but sorry if they were.

2. Bear

Bear Commodore

Maybe they could put it on a slider like chat. Thst way you could close it and open it on the bottom like you do chat.

3. I was thinking a grid would also be a great thing to have. Something like this:
    [​IMG]
    Then you can place you island in the middle, because my OCD kicks in when it's not :rolleyes:

holashorty, Rachael and Christy like this.
  4. Bear

Bear Commodore

A grid would be nice. And a marker for the center of the map. I hate trying to get something centered.

Tex and Christy like this.
  5. BB-8

BB-8 First Mate

I would just like to be able to have my current island setup and have a working layout to play with so I don't have to finish my design/redesign all in one sitting.

Another feature that would be nice is have the ability to run some troops configurations against your new base design to see how it will fair before releasing it.

Tex and Ian like this.
  6. Tex

Tex Commodore

Also when you are in editor mode need ability to hide the bottom navigation at times. Ever try placing something near the bottom edge of screen, but the overlay gets in your way? Yeah. That's annoying.

BB-8, Bear and TBird like this.
  7. Tex

Tex Commodore

Another handy feature would be a "lock" that won't allow you to move pieces when viewing island in standard layout. Many times I'm just rotating my island or collecting and accidentally move a piece. Actually happens quite often.

BB-8, TBird, Ian and 1 other person like this.