Marina Royale Now Hiring Pirates!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Mufasa, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Mufasa

Mufasa Powder Monkey

Hello everyone! Names Mufasa and I've come searching for fellow pirates to help me start my guild!
    I'm a fresh captain and am willing to lend new players or older players a home. Right now I'm concerned with farming so all farmers are welcome. If pushing for three stars is your kind of thing then by all means I won't stop you. All I ask for is a group of friendly players wanting to start a community with me in game. Looking to grow as a captain and a guild leader with all of you potential members :)

Later on if Midoki implements things like guild wars and such Ill strongly consider starting a schedule for farming, pushing, and wars. If you haven't noticed yet I came from the game Clash of Clans. Townhall 8 multiple Guild Wars and Farming Sessions. Right now I'm straying away from CoC and have come to find Plunder Pirates much more entertaining.

Hopefully you didn't feel overwhelmed by the mass of text above and is thinking about looking up my guild haha.

See you all soon - Mufasa

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014