Marketplace Glitch?

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Gangrene Beard, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

[​IMG]

This is a weird one. The marketplace had the red exclamation point to tell me I had items to build. I was excited, until I clicked and saw that this was a glitch. Sad face.

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

3. Admin [Midoki]

Admin [Midoki] Administrator Staff Member

Its difficult to comment really as all the objects aren't shown in the screen shots. It could be a bug so we'll take a look here and see if we can recreate it.

4. Gangrene Beard likes this.
  5. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Thanks - all of the objects that are gray in the picture, and have a green "new" sticker, were already purchased and build. When I click on the gray object to build it the, "you already built the maximum" message pops up. Not all the objects in each marketplace category had new sticker.

Resources: Gold Mine and Grog Distillery
    Defenses: Canon(+1), walls(+25), mine(+1),gun tower(+1),
    Decorations: Colorful Flowerbox(+2)
    Buildings: Outhouse(+1)

The list appears to be associated with PH6 upgrades and this is the second time it has popped up. It pops up on load, btw so I'm fairly certain I didn't tap the wrong thing :)

So excited :(

6. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

@Sir Bugsalot this happened again today. Same scenario - same PH6 upgrades.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

@Sir Bugsalot another Guildmate - @Bear reported this happening to him today. Just a heads up.

8. Bear

Bear Commodore

Yup. Acted as if I had just upgraded to ph7

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I've had this happen yesterday, and a 3-4 days ago. Basically, I think it's showing the +1 on all the things I unlocked when PH7 was finished.

The weird thing was, it happened while I was logged in. Just randomly popped up the exclamation point.

10. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

That's how it happens to me.

11. Bear

Bear Commodore

Maybe it's just a forum captain thing. The game is trying to reward us. But the code just won't let it.

12. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

The first time it happened, I got waaaay too happy when I thought I was going to be the only player with a 3rd mortar. :(

13. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

That would be awesome
    Same here

14. This did happen to me once or twice right after finishing upgrade to either PH 6 or 7 (both were so long ago I don't remember which it was :p), but not in the month or so since then

15. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Yeah, it happened about a week after my upgrade to 6, I'm sure it'll happen again soon since I hit PH7 just a couple days ago

16. Christy

Christy Commodore

Happened to me too a few weeks ago. I was confused o_O

17. Same here got the marketplace to fool me like I just got PH 6 while i'm PH 7 for quite a while

Gangrene Beard likes this.