Massage of the day

Discussion in 'Guild Improvements' started by JnkZ, Oct 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JnkZ

JnkZ Powder Monkey

I just curious if i can show massage of the day in chat room?
    What use motd if can not show in guild chat...

2. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

It shows up in guild description. It's a way of telling everyone the same thing and not worrying about it getting lost in chat. I do agree that it should show up as an alert when it's changed though.

Kelani likes this.
  3. I would love a massage of the day!

4. Gristle

Gristle First Mate

Ditto @The Fish Eyed Pirate, but the wife isn't interested, even if I outsource!

Good idea to make is some kind of alert though.

5. That's outrageous! :p

6. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I'd gladly kick in 100bp for a peppermint oil daily massage from a Lady Pirate. Talk about guild perks!

Gangrene Beard likes this.
  7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

250bp easy

8. I will sell my precious cannons for that one lady.. Wait no I don't I put her in front of my cannons if she denies..

9. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

In addition to allowing the First Mate access to edit it, I LOVE the idea of making it an alert/notification when changed. +1 Here That'd be a great way to give people a heads up about important stuff. i.e. Stop by chat before Nov 21 or you may be kicked for inactivity" :)

10. Bear

Bear Commodore

I'd like an "!" alert over the guild button any time something is changed in the Guild screen.

pwrovryou and Kelani like this.
  11. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

+1 to that also.

12. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

The guild massage, is not particularly used friendly, i often have i rewrite it a couple of times as it is hard to navigate and copy paste into it doesn't always work. I would recommend once it is changed to ones satisfaction then a button can be pressed to add to chat, ! Notification button etc. I copy and paste into chat anyway.

What I would like to see is push notification for massage of the day, now that would be cool that when someone switches on their iPad there is a massage from their captain )

13. Bear

Bear Commodore

A push notification would be nice. But I'd like some control over what push notifications to receive and which ones not to.

pwrovryou and Gangrene Beard like this.
  14. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

I think just restricting the push notify to MOTD changes would work. I mean, I guess you could have them sent for other things, but I can't think of anything that is important enough to warrant once.

Gangrene Beard and Hajkja like this.
  15. Hajkja

Hajkja Crew

Yes I was only thinking MOTD. Greats minds Kelani

16. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

I would like to see an icon on the guild tab when it's been changed

17. My captain is giving out massages lol hope to the ladies ;)

18. Floki

Floki Captain

I'm in for the massage of the day as long as the pirate involved looks like my avatar....:p

19. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Hey, My Avatar can give a great massage also. Just hope he's not feeling...clawy.

full disclosure: it's not a real cat.

20. Bear

Bear Commodore

Not sure my avatar will give a great massage...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.