Massive ideas and updates, 2017

Discussion in 'General Improvements' started by acersharp1, Jul 9, 2017.

1. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Hello @Lynsey [Midoki] and staff :)

First off, thank you for the last update, as it gave us a couple of new defence weapons and a new pirate, which is always a cool addition.

That being said, we have been discussing some major changes for 2017 for a few months now, many months, and now we are half way through the year.

I'm very curious, can we have an approximate month +/- a month, on when this will actually happen.

What I am asking is approximate time for content that will keep max players upgrading/adding and have a reason to raid for more than 2-3 weeks at a time. I really don't have much reason to raid any more and I've noticed my island attacked very seldom (even with maxed storages and my island is EASY to DESTROY lol) which tells me that others don't either.

Please please gives us an approximate timeline for content that will require a few months to max again.

As I max my last 2 LPs (should be done over the next 3-4 weeks) I'd like to keep playing :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O (those are all actual feelings at this moment)

MorganFlint and Intimidator like this.
  2. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to give dates, even vague ones, as planned stuff can change and get pushed back/moved forward quite a lot. We have got a fairly hefty addition well into development for established players though!

Blueberry, acersharp1 and MorganFlint like this.
  3. Super-Nor

Super-Nor Captain

I hope the number one goal is a replacement for rumbles.

Adding new PH, wall, academy and other levels is not what we need here, in my opinion. When these happen all that it does is take all of our 100% maxed bases and pirates and make them weaker, which I will never understand why people applaud. One goes to sleep with a maxed base and wakes up with one with months of work to max again. Boring, and somewhat of a slap in the face.

The new Arrr, and new aeronaut are more on the lines of desired new content. I am happy to upgrade my new guy and see what he can do as he gets better.

Rumble replacement, please, we have been asking nicely for a long time now.

4. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

We need hope.

5. Bjays92

Bjays92 Captain

I think @Super-Nor said it perfectly. Aeronauts and the ARRR is the type of content players want to stay interested. The last update was certainly a step in the right direction, I still think we need larger quantities of this newer additions (like when lps were first added, 12 new pirates, 2 new buildings, new game mechanics etc.)

I don't want something to replace rumbles, I do however want some sort of new guild competition, I'm pretty sure everyone loves the guild events, so more guild based content and competitions would be fantastic. New levels for existing stuff is fine, but the new levels can't just come on their own, need to have shiny new things too

6. acersharp1

acersharp1 First Mate

Whatever it is, we need it. Badly...

7. I love the plunter time event concept where loot counts alongside stars.
    Rumbles would be so much more interesting if they worked a similar way...just a thought!

8. Tessa Rose

Tessa Rose First Mate

Wouldnt it be nice to have somewhere to spend Gold.....just thinking out loud. As long as it is NOT more Fences

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  9. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

How about o_O if we could choose from a certain ph level with what we wanna 'cook' our pirates (or sent a few back to school or upgrade our LP's)... with rum or gold or both at the same time. An almost maxed or maxed ph 11 has otherwise no NEED more for the gold they steel... the storage's are always full!!
    And 11 million rum for an LP is quite a lot... let's make 50-50 :):):)

10. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

Yesterday , after i wrote here, this question pops up...

A new map is coming and a lots of treasures there, at least what we got told... but for WHO????

If you have also your already LP's maxed... what you do with the stuff what you get from there???

For WHO is the stuff??? Are there COMING SOON o_O also new LP's?? Or are there coming new levels for the LP's?
    And with coming soon i don't mean that there is again 3 years waiting time! :confused:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    MorganFlint and acersharp1 like this.