[MASTER THREAD] 1.6.0 bugs

Discussion in 'General Bugs' started by Becker Redbeard, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Becker Redbeard

Becker Redbeard First Mate

Some bugs noted on guild ship thread, but see no official thread here yet.
    'Defence' on Profile page should be spelled Defense (unless UK spelling differs).
    -Grammar Police ;)

Tikigirl likes this.
  2. I personally have had my sky raiders show up "dead" in my deployment bar as soon as deployed (but they are still in battle action on screen). This has occurred with every battle since update today. Other guild members have reported same thing but with other pirates. One guild member also reported similar situation ("dead" in deployment bar) but also not visible during live battle except on his replay they were there. Sounds like a bug, looks like a bug...

Moostache and Salty Snack like this.
  3. I had the same issue with Juggs, the picture greyed out as soon as the last one was deployed. I wonder if it is because there is no skill to activate so they grey immediately?

4. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Yes. Tiring rapidly of bug after bug.

Tikigirl likes this.
  5. Strike

Strike Crew

It takes like 5 minutes before donated troops appear in my guild ship, is that how it supposed to do or a bug?

6. Tex

Tex Commodore

I think this entire update was a bug. Can you roll it back until it's fixed?

Tiger Claw and Moostache like this.
  7. Moostache

Moostache Crew

This. :p
    I really wished this update would be just some kind of bad dream, or some safety precautions that are meant to temporarily protect incoming Android players until most of them have gone through PH6 :oops:

8. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Again my troop icons blank out and I have no activation of special abilities. Again the game is unplayable. Love this game but it just never damn well works.

9. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Great ideas Midoki but your execution is sorely lacking.

Tikigirl and Moostache like this.
  10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Midoki has this all figured out. We are the free iOS Beta Testers who actually pay Midoki to test for game related bugs... :D

TiGeR

Moostache likes this.
  11. Moostache

Moostache Crew

Exactly. What's better than a group of beta testers who actually paid to test the game and kept providing suggestions/removing bugs for them? :rolleyes:

12. Becker Redbeard

Perk contribution averages are off in the roster. WAY off.
    Guild ship donations to someone else seem to pull from your ship according to some in our guild and I *think* I've seen the same personally- they should pull from tavern so that you can retrain them and not have to beg for replacements that you just gave away from your guild ship.

Salty Snack and *Cap'n Sparkle* like this.
  13. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

Maybe a bug, maybe by design, but max attained rank on profile page does not recognize defensive victories. Nice that the "surrender, push, shield" cowards don't get credit, but those of us who defend a solid, high level attack (like 6 maxed HGs) should outweigh the few who prefer surrendering up. If it is by design that is.

14. c00ni

c00ni First Mate

I concur that Max PR doesn't count defence gains...
    Overnight I got pushed up to 799 with 3 successful defences then lost one to 786.
    When I woke up I sadly lost an attack pulling me down to 774. My profile says my highest PR is 774.
    @Lynsey [Midoki] ?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    Salty Snack likes this.
  15. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

This has been present since launch - pirates that don't have a special ability that is activated by the player (either because they haven't trained to that point yet, or because they don't have one at all, like the Sky Raiders) have always had their portrait greyed out when all are deployed. As 'portrait being greyed out' is also an indicator of 'Whoops, all of those pirates are dead', this is both silly and confusing, and is being changed in a future update.

We're looking at a better way of getting across the average perk contribution - I'm not exactly sure how it's calculated, as you donate 25% max on some of the perks and 50% on others, which can lead to a lot of confusion. The donated troops being donated will be fixed in an upcoming update (along with the still having donated troops in the ship after they've been deployed in battle bug).

I'll look into this!

Darke Shadow likes this.
  16. Becker Redbeard

Just for clarification, though I expect it's known by now, when I say way off many times perk contribution says 85%, an impossible number given max of 50% on any one perk.
    On a side note why not bring Stonemason lvl 3 down to 80k contribution like Blacksmith lvl 3?

Salty Snack likes this.
  17. Salty Snack

Salty Snack Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] heres a screen shot of max rank not recognizing defensive victories. Is recognized on LB but not on profile.[​IMG]