Meyham Plunder Farming Guild now Recruiting the Best of the Rest with a Sense of Humour

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Frumpy, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

[​IMG]
    Check out our main recruitment page for Meyham Mutineers for our Lead Guild http://forum.plunderpirates.com/ind...eers-seeking-active-able-bodied-pirates.4949/

I achieved status of Number 1 in the UK thanks to the Meyham Mutineers Guild for a number of weeks.

We are top ranked in the recent Global Guild Push with players ranked highly in their own countries.

We are now recruiting for our sister guild, Meyham Plunder.
    Come have a look and achieve your full potential whist having fun and a laugh on the way.

Minimum requirement PH7 and PH150 or above.

Hoist Sail and head West, look out for the islands with the Mutineers Flag, there is a plenty of Goat Curry for all

We are waiting

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    Darke Shadow, Arr and Skull King like this.
  2. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Meyham Plunder is a Guild which caters for the Best of the Rest with a Sense of Humour who want to train in relaxed surroundings to become the Best of the Best and support the great Guild 'Meyham Mutineers.

Guys and Girls welcome who contribute to chat voluntarily fund perks and are happy to give and receive helpful constructive advice.

A friendly guild awaits

Skull King, JimmyM32 and Arr like this.
  3. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

To all who find their way to my little corner, it gives me great pleasure to announce that the Meyham Mutineers Farming Guild, namely MEYHAM PLUNDER, is filling with some great players. Players who will achieve the heights and goals that they set themselves with the help of a very friendly group of like minded players.

I would just like to bring to your attention that we have now set a minimum entry of PH7. I'm sure this is no problem for all interested in our Guild

On behalf of both Guilds, I wish you all great game play and lots of fun.

Skull King, JimmyM32 and Arr like this.
  4. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Arr likes this.
  5. What?! PH 7? :(

6. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Morning Slice n' Dice, PH 7 stands for Pirate Hall Level 7. Didn't mean to confuse you. Have a great day and enjoy the game

7. I know that:)... but such a high level...

8. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

We had no minimum entry for such a long time. The Plunder Guild filled very quickly with players who wanted to learn and progress quickly and within a 'family' environment. Pretty much all in that guild have increased from PH 4 to PH7....... Over time, we don't promote or insist on gemming. Players chooses their own methods of progress. We help with design, strategy, what we feel the best order tto upgrade items. Whilst chatting, showing replays and having fun.
    The guild is now pretty even and as such we felt it necessary to have the min PH7 requirement added.
    What is your PH at the moment and how long have you been playing? I hope you are having as much fun as we are.

Skull King likes this.
  9. Thanks! I am PH 6, and played for about 190 days

10. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Just to remind everyone, Meyham Plunder is open to all players wanting to have fun and play with a helpful team of players. Minimum requirement is confirmed at PH7 and PR150 or over.

Feel free to drop by, we actively fund perks and the guild chat is constant, informative and witty

More the merrier

Skull King and Arr like this.
  11. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Meyham, it's everywhere! :)

12. JimmyM32

JimmyM32 Crew

13. Arr

Arr Captain

Wakey wakey eggs and bakey, Meyham PLUNDER! Our little farming guild has grown some pretty heavy hitters and are now eating up some maxed bases for lunch! Yum!

Stop by and watch fantastic replays versus maxed bases, get defensive tips and contribute to the discussion! Are you PH7 or higher? Looking for a relaxed atmosphere that's READY TO RUMBLE? Look no further - request to join Meyham PLUNDER! :p

Skull King and Frumpy like this.
  14. Skull King

Skull King Crew

Join Meyham Plunder. We are still looking for pirates that want to be active and rumble. No requirements so you can jump in and grow with a top notch guild.

Frumpy likes this.
  15. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Climb on board and have some fun with a great bunch of international players

Skull King likes this.
  16. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Meyham Plunder open to all for farming above ph7.
    If you are above 400pr and ph9, join Meyham Mutineers...... Plunders Parent Guild

17. Frumpy

Frumpy Crew

Update..... Meyham Mutineers entry is 300 PR. Woot!!