MI Wrecking Crew. Recruiting active players! Perks 24/7. Rumbles 3x a week.

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Intimidator, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

If youre an active pirate looking for a new home and like perks funded 24/7, come check us out. We're looking for a few more to join the fun! We rumble 3x weekly, fund perks instantly, and donate pirates quickly.We now have a few more recruits, 30/50 members. Join while there's still room! We re also on fb, search for MI Wrecking Crew to find us. Also as you can see if you scroll down and look at some of our rumble scores, we are getting first and second consistently. With a few more people we could seriously do more damage!

See ya soon...
    Captain "TW"

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  2. DMYR4 Guild

DMYR4 Guild Powder Monkey

Sorry just answering. Was at work this afternoon. Our guild name (and my pirate name) are a play off my last name. Didn't really think about accessibility when I set it up. Was just easy to remember. I understand about hanging on to your guild for now. Unfortunately I'm not going to give up captain for the simple reason that 3 of us in the guild are actually real life friends and wouldn't want the possibility of other captains trying to kick them for some odd reason. They are my 2 most active players but you know how it goes sometimes. Let me know if you decide to do something different.

3. Spinney

Spinney Powder Monkey

G'day MI, would you and your guild have any interest in joining our guild? If so I will talk with our Captain and first mates to make room to accommodate everyone. We would lower our pr300 req too 200 as well to get you all over!
    Check us out and let me know what you and your crew think, and maybe we can move forward to top 10 together;)

4. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

We've lowered our required rank to 1 after swabbing the deck. We could use a few more pirates on our ship. New or experienced, doesn't matter we have plenty of pirates with diverse playing levels within the guild. Come check us out and have some fun!

5. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

6. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

7. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

8. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

9. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain

10. Intimidator

Intimidator Captain