Midnight Rampage. Friendly, stress free Guild

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Ian, Sep 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Ian

Ian Commodore

Introducing our new guild Midnight Rampage. We are the third companion guild in the 'Midnight Alliance' which includes:
    • Midnight Raiders
    • Midnight Rumbles
    • Midnight Rampage
    We are looking to build a fun and non-competitive guild where members can work on specific objectives at their own pace (be that upgrading, or pushing PR)

Members of the Midnight Alliance are free to move back and forth as needs dictates. If you want to farm and hang with some friendly players, then Raiders is probably the guild for you. If you like some competition every now and then, join Rumbles. If you have a specific objective or want to move up the PR ranking to see how you go, then join Midnight Rampage

If one of our guilds is full, join the other and we'll provide you the opportunity to switch as soon as we can. We also welcome visitors for short or long term stays.

Crew Requirements:
    • All PH levels welcome
    • Seek to obtain and donate to all available perks (no free loading)
    • Be active: nudge sent at 3 days of inactivity, automatic kick at 7 days unless arranged with Crew
    • Chat when you can, new players must introduce themselves and monitor chat so we can communicate with you
    • Be friendly and respectful to your fellow ship mates
    • Participate in guild events: non-contributors to rumbles will not receive rewards
    • English please
    Drop in for a visit, away from the stress, or stay and become part of our permanent crew. All are welcome!

We utilise Slack for inter-guild chat, please PM myself, @Tiger Claw or @awbo to join

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
    CHINO BEER, Jeff C and Tiger Claw like this.
  2. Blondie

Blondie Powder Monkey

Just jumped over from Raiders. The guilds are supportive and active, it's a challenge to get in on funding perks! Captains are great, folks are fun. If you want to learn strategy and enjoy playing, Midnight Alliance has you covered!! Come hang with the new Rampage crew - you'll be in good hands with Ian at the helm. ☺️

Ian and Tiger Claw like this.
  3. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Wow...

I'm having a moment here and can't help but be so honored with members like yourself. Midnights ongoing success is from members like you. You are the stars which shine so bright and the values our Captains hold are the adhesive that will keep us together.

Congratulations Ian. You are the 2nd Captain of an alliance that is growing beyond my wildest expectations.

TiGeR

Ian likes this.
  4. Ian

Ian Commodore

What a fast 'n' furious time the last 24hrs have been. I'd like to welcome all our new members to Midnight Rampage, we now have 12 members and growing fast.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  5. Ultimate Sea Dog

Ultimate Sea Dog First Mate

Midnight Rampage? Woah, that's the 3rd in our alliance! I might pop over one day:)

6. Ian

Ian Commodore

Welcome to all out new members to Midnight Rampage, well after just 4 days since opening we now have 15 active members (with a broad range of experiences) and all our perks are now funded daily. We still have plenty of room, by at this rate it won't last long.

awbo likes this.
  7. Just joined Midnight Rampage along with many of Zer0 Wing's active players. Love it so far!

Tiger Claw likes this.
  8. Ian

Ian Commodore

Welcome @Dianne's Isle and all our new members. We offer a stress free area, so hope you enjoy your time. We appreciate and will definitely draw on all your members experiences..

9. Jeff C

Jeff C Powder Monkey

Congratulations, Ian, on your newly-minted Midnight Alliance guild. I just popped in to test my new signature image... While creating it, it looked like the last line of text would be too long. How did you get your last line of text to match the width of the image?

Close... need to force the black!

10. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Does anyone know what center alignment means ?:p

LOL

peg-brain bob likes this.
  11. peg-brain bob

peg-brain bob Captain

LMAO :rolleyes:
    (to them not you!)

Tiger Claw likes this.
  12. yeti

yeti Captain

Ah, but see how nicely left justified aligns to the quote box above? :p

peg-brain bob and Tiger Claw like this.
  13. Ian

Ian Commodore

Currently 36 members and growing and welcome to all our new members. We have a variety of members at all levels all active and getting on with the game.
    So if your an experienced player in need a break or want a more relaxed, stress-free guild; or a new player wanting to learn and develop, then drop by.

As part of the Midnight Alliance members are welcome to move and visit all three of our alliance guilds as they wish.
    • Midnight Raiders
    • Midnight Rumbles
    • Midnight Rampage

awbo likes this.
  14. Ian

Ian Commodore

Congratulations go out to @Dianne's Isle reaching a new personal best (Max PR). Well Done..... Now, time to relax and enjoy a weekend visit with friends over at Midnight Rumbles.

That's what Midnight Rampage is all about; achieving personal goals in your own time, at your own pace with the assistance of some very experience friends and having fun while doing it...

awbo likes this.
  15. Hey captain. You are a great teacher. Thanks for the help last night. Darn those time zones though!!! I'm tired today!

Ian likes this.
  16. Ian

Ian Commodore

And today, well done @T7PDC another personal best (max PR) another great achievements. Proud of you all..