Midnight Rebels is a great place for EVERYONE!

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Keystone Bear, May 4, 2017.

1. Keystone Bear

Keystone Bear Powder Monkey

Hi mates my name is keystone bear and I am the captain of a recently revived guild: midnight rebels. Midnight Rebels is a part of the midnight alliance, has very solid players, and very great people. Our guild is stress-free, and focused on training, strategies, attacking and farming methods, streaking, and all-around getting better at the game! We are currently looking for members to help us kick start this guild which is already maned by two other very reputable quartermasters purple Rose and Peg-brain Bob.!! Come join us and learn about farming, techniques, and strategies along with sharing whatever you possibly could have. Even if you're just looking for a great place to play the game and a stress free environment you've found it!!

We do focus on attacks as well and have a lot of experience in our leadership that I can give some of the best advice/help possible in this game. We are a guild that's active, has people chatting, has people donating to perks, is requesting and donating Pirates to help out in the game, and generally are just great to be around. Come see for yourself what midnight rebels has to offer and how incredibly great the midnight guild is! We are currently excepting any level player that is wanting to better themselves in this game and have fun doing it! English speaking only please 18 years old + and interested and bettering themselves in this game! You can email me at pp.midnight.rebels@gmail.com and our doors are open waiting for you to come be a part of the best alliance this game has to offer! Hopefully we will see you soon and thanks for your time!

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  2. Tiger Claw

Tiger Claw Captain

Things are looking mighty good @Keystone Bear !

Congratulations on the promotion, you deserve it brother. :)

It's only the 2nd day into the re-launce and WOW:eek:

For all others... Come say hello or consider making Midnight your home sweet home. We're all good and have some of the best and most friendly Captains you can find.

BTW....

Raiders was my launce as Captain. Didn't really envision such an explosion to grow further. All that credit goes to the incredible Captains who have supported me as just being a joe average player that was friendly and honest and didn't hesitate suggesting they themselves could offer even more.

My hat goes off to all off you. You supported an old goat and made Midnight something I truly didn't imagine.

Thank YOU ALL for your own contributions. It would have never been possible without your indivual support.;)

TiGeR

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    Scarlet Fever, Keystone Bear and Ian like this.