Midnight Rumbles, 420 Pirates, Aussie Razors

Discussion in 'Rumbles' started by awbo, Nov 21, 2015.

1. awbo

awbo Captain

@Lynsey [Midoki] How were we lucky enough to get this matchup? With only 29 players and only 6 PH9s in our guild. A bit disheartening.

I realise you try and match based on numbers and PH levels, and then the pool widens etc, but I think there should be something in place to stop guilds with lower numbers being matched with full guilds with mostly PH9s. Like perhaps limit to + or - 10 members instead of (I believe) 25? Or if the matching is based on points, eg a PH9 is x points and so on, then make that stricter, like a guild with 5000 points can't be matched with a guild on 1000 points. I don't know, but that is too wide a pool imo.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    Tiger Claw likes this.
  2. Booty isle

Booty isle Captain

You all put up a hell of a fight.... Thank you for a great rumble right down to last minute! No doubt if you had more players you might have got us... I look forward to our next matchup... It took us getting a new high rumble score to beat you. I noticed that was your new high too. Congrats!

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Tiger Claw, awbo and John56 like this.
  3. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

I tip my hat to Midnight Rumbles too! Great rumble. Agree with our Captain, you might have gotten us with a full boat. You guys rock!

Tiger Claw, awbo and John56 like this.
  4. awbo

awbo Captain

Thanks @Booty isle and @Tifosa, it ended up a lot closer than we thought and I saw both of us had a lot of players online at the end as well...I was saying to my guild I would have liked to be a fly on the wall in your chat ;) Congratulations and look forward to meeting you again.

Tiger Claw likes this.
  5. John56

John56 First Mate

Thanks for the kind words and tough competition!

6. Tifosa

Tifosa Powder Monkey

Heh. Chat was a lot of "We got it. Wait, they aren't letting up. Keep pushing pirates! Are they going to keep pushing? Damn!"

Look forward to our next match up! Cheers!

awbo likes this.