Midoki busy but not with PP.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lady blackbeard, Aug 9, 2018.

1. lady blackbeard

lady blackbeard Captain

Midoki website promoting new MDK, game development stuff. Developers busy hacking kit, not game. Guess our money isn’t good enough for them.

2. MorganFlint

MorganFlint Captain

Yep, and a new game

“Yet to be announced title is shaping up to be something truly special.

With the launch of Midoki's latest title just a matter of months away, here's a first look at what you can expect.”

[​IMG]

3. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

Yep, new game out soon (which I'll be able to talk about more at some point) - but rest assured, we're still developing and supporting Plunder Pirates!

MorganFlint and Heatmiser4 like this.
  4. WOLLIMAUS

WOLLIMAUS Captain

A new game? o_O
    Sounds interesting. I only hope it will be not the same like plunders... meaning with that, that if you want protect PR and resources(if that is important for you) you have to stay online all the time till the gold and grog are gathered/spent on upgrades. Because if it is the case... no thank you :(. I would have to choose which game i play and i think i would still choose plunders ;). But for new players which doesn't care about plunders.... that could be a nice new game :D.

Or will it be more like... do we say: HayDay... when logging out nothing will be taken and no one smashes your village??? ;)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  5. Lynsey [Midoki]

Lynsey [Midoki] Senior Designer Staff Member

It's not going to build and battle game at all, we have Plunder Pirates for that! ;)

6. NinjaNurse

NinjaNurse Crew