Mines already exploded/used in the map strongholds.

Discussion in 'Build Bugs' started by Luqman, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Luqman

Luqman Crew

The mines in the pirate strongholds and map rivals are already exploded/used.This can be a major advantage to the new players,I mean,why you put traps if it's already exploded? Just to see the mines sticking up?

Please fix this @Chris [Midoki] .

2. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Are they actually used, or just showing as used? I can confirm they look that way when you preview an island.

3. Luqman

Luqman Crew

I'm going to post the photo.
    [​IMG]
    Amd yeah,It just stands still like that,no explosion,no boom.

4. Kelani

Kelani Commodore

Right. Not what I was asking. When you actually fight the battle, does it still show like that, and if so, can you confirm they don't explode anyway?

5. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Yes,and yes

6. Captain Monkey

Captain Monkey First Mate

You can always see your own exploded mines so u can move them around your base. attackers don't see the exploded ones.

7. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

wait wait wait - you're upset that the strongholds aren't harder?

8. Luqman

Luqman Crew

Wait.. stronghold..?? Sorry,typed the wrong thing.
    Well.. not exactly,but I do feel that the other pirate islands aren't a challenge,I was hoping more for it.

9. Gangrene Beard

Gangrene Beard Commodore

Chris has stated that the exploration map strongholds are supposed to be for the end-game. Many are ridiculously easy at that point, and some are ridiculously hard when you first discover them. He had said that they were looking at being able to replay them and the possibility of making them tougher for the second go around. As for the mines, any mines showing exploded on a stronghold map before you start is a glitch for Sir Bugsalot.

As for PvP battles, exploded mines are not a glitch, they just weren't reset :)